Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Interesting start. Both protagonists look very dominant. Will they be rivals? Or will they be lovers? Or do we get to make the story flow in the direction we want and make everyone their bitch?
The renders might need a little work though.
Anyways all the best to the dev. Good luck! From what I have seen on this site, you are gonna need it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Love
Reactions: JotaroKaneki

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
the reason i say that is beacause isnt it a femdom game? and the MC's sister has her own thing going on? and the two arent meant to hook up with each other?
A bit off topic here, but... It's a sub or dom game in a femdom world. You can choose your path and ultimately make it your world. Single LI or limited harem with romances. Sis has her own path also, you choose; can make it a family struggle (they won't hook up), help or hinder, you choose and there's also another brother with choices in a lesser degree.

Back to topic... Throne of Blood could benefit greatly from the way Tess implemented things on KG. It's still episode 1 and the devs have been listening... I'll remain positive.

• Angry
Reactions: HansDampf788

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
A bit off topic here, but... It's a sub or dom game in a femdom world. You can choose your path and ultimately make it your world. Single LI or limited harem with romances. Sis has her own path also, you choose; can make it a family struggle (they won't hook up), help or hinder, you choose and there's also another brother with choices in a lesser degree.

Back to topic... Throne of Blood could benefit greatly from the way Tess implemented things on KG. It's still episode 1 and the devs have been listening... I'll remain positive.
yeah i was gonna say we were going off topic. but i'll admit you have me curious so maybe i'll give it a try.

but yeah on topic. if the female scenes are gonna be skippable and not avoidable then i dont see the appeal.

dev said its for story reasons and i get the the point is she's using her body to have the dude under her thumb. BUT an alternate reason for him following her is he could be teased by female MC and his reason for supporting her is because he wants to bang/have her. basically the same reason as now, i mean the dude already likes her. hell if anything it gives female protag more power cause she didnt have to actually whore herself out.

but again that's just my opinion.

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
First Episode is mostly about character introduction. You will get more choices in the next episodes. You can choose your sex scenes and what kind of story you want to see :).

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
yeah i was gonna say we were going off topic. but i'll admit you have me curious so maybe i'll give it a try.

but yeah on topic. if the female scenes are gonna be skippable and not avoidable then i dont see the appeal.

dev said its for story reasons and i get the the point is she's using her body to have the dude under her thumb. BUT an alternate reason for him following her is he could be teased by female MC and his reason for supporting her is because he wants to bang/have her. basically the same reason as now, i mean the dude already likes her. hell if anything it gives female protag more power cause she didnt have to actually whore herself out.

but again that's just my opinion.

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Always in to the Mafia and criminal stories since there are very few of those .but multiple protagonist is something I cant stand , can't remember any good game with that tag .

I know there is a very little chance but can you only play as a male mc ?

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Always in to the Mafia and criminal stories since there are very few of those .but multiple protagonist is something I cant stand , can't remember any good game with that tag .

I know there is a very little chance but can you only play as a male mc ?
You have to play as the female protagonist too. She has different goals than the male mc. Her choices won't affect the male mc.
You can avoid her sex scenes if you want.

• Sad
Reactions: LordSinner

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
You have to play as the female protagonist too. She has different goals than the male mc. Her choices won't affect the male mc.
You can avoid her sex scenes if you want.
I tried playing a female mc game before totally not my thing .my mind don't work from a female prospective:LOL:. Well maybe your next project .good luck(y)

And I will wait for the next crime story avn .

Reactions: Gamesstar

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Someone is acting defensive I wonder what that makes you...Get some testosterone boosters you need them asap...Fuckface.
... surely it makes me some greek letter in your pitifully outdated worldview - but the real reason I reacted is not because I accept your silly categorization, but because the usage of devaluing jargon, such as the debunked alpha-beta wolf theory applied to humans is not welcome [its not even valid in case of wolves btw]. Just because you are not submissive it doesn't make you in any shape or form better or more accomplished or superior, and those who are submissive are not "less" or "secondary" human beings, you moss for brains! Calling us beta fucks, is kink-shaming on one hand, and immensely stupid on the other.

I did hit an "alpha" stupidity nerve somewhere, that's for sure. You are so far gone into your regressive verbiage and macho lalaland, that you actually think being a sub or a dom depends on the quantity of testosterone. I would gladly fight you in a ring, I would seem a whole other letter then, trust me.

Last edited:

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
man there is a lot of sensitive people in this forum or maybe this whole new generation is being shaped to be that way, oh boy what shitty world we're headed towards;

I'm still amazed by how I easily managed to offend someone by calling a fictional secondary character from a newly released game a beta fuck, and I only realized just now that the reason this happened is because said character was involved in a femdom scene, now the sensitive individual(s) that got triggered by that made a very complicated calculation in his simplistic mind and came to the conclusion that I was throwing shade at people that are into femdom, I myself love to be dominated by females sometimes, so yes you stupid bastard I wasn't pointing fingers at that, the reason I called the bodyguard a beta fuck is because unlike the MC who is a huge stud that has equally huge ambitions and wants to take over the criminal organization he on the other hand was easily manipulated by a young inexperienced lady...So yeah my comment had nothing to do with your weak ego or you fetishes whasoever so stop assuming things and getting personal in the future this is a forum made for respectful discussions not your garbage approach to things. Thanks.

Last edited:

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
man there is a lot of sensitive people in this forum or maybe this whole new generation is being shaped to be that way, oh boy what shitty world we're headed towards;

I'm still amazed by how I easily managed to offend someone by calling a fictional secondary character from a newly released game a beta fuck, and I only realized just now that the reason this happened is because said character was involved in a femdom scene, now the sensitive individual(s) that got triggered by that made a very complicated calculation in his simplistic mind and came to the conclusion that I was throwing shade at people that are into femdom, I myself love to be dominated by females sometimes, so yes you stupid bastard I wasn't pointing fingers at that, the reason I called the bodyguard a beta fuck is because unlike the MC who is a huge stud that has equally huge ambitions and wants to take over the criminal organization he on the other hand was easily manipulated by a young inexperienced lady...So yeah my comment had nothing to do with your weak ego or you fetishes whasoever so stop assuming things and getting personal in the future this is a forum made for respectful discussions not your garbage approach to things. Thanks.
Well, first of all you could have written this as a response to me, but instead you just plopped your answer into the wild, but I found it anyway :)

Out of respect for the thread's integrity, I put my answer behind spoilers:

Last edited:

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Gamesstar Good to see you making things yourself, that's exactly the spirit, as long as you're having fun there are no wrongs.

Cheers!

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Hey this was a pretty good first release/sneak peak/demo.

I think I see what you were trying to do. Basically just showcasing the style of scenes we could expect from this. This style is probably not for everyone, but it checks all the boxes for what I consider a good scene. Long scenes. Extensive dialogue throughout. Great flow to it where one position and sex act leads into the next. Nice transition between positions. Dialogues while the animation is playing so we have some incentive to actually watch the loops for more than 2 seconds.

I really hate femdom and romancy scenes also do almost nothing for me, so the content of the 2 scenes were incompatible with me, but I could tell that some male dom scenes done in this manner would be something I would enjoy. I'd imagine that some people might not enjoy such drawn out scenes, but too long is honestly 10x better than the too short 2 pump chump style of scenes that we often see.

If I may offer an advice, I did feel that the dialogues and nature of the scene stayed a bit too stagnant throughout. It would be nice to see a little more emphasis on escalation and a nice crescendo. The encounter starts from before the act. Teasing, anticipation, circumstances, etc. They all play a role. You want the scene to have this gradual increase in intensity, ending with a bang. I'm pretty sure you did have the same idea when making the scenes. Just need to fine tune it a bit. Maybe work on cutting down a bit on the repetition (Yes, mam/Hmmmm yea, feels so good. Things like that) and try to keep increasing the intensity in the sex, the dialogue, and emotions as the scene moves along. Maybe take a look at Pale Carnations. They do some amazing scenes.

For this first release, we obviously don't have much backstory or have had any time to get to know the characters, so a lot of what gets you invested in the scene is missing. That's fine since it seems clear that this is more of a technical demo of sorts showing your way of doing the scenes. Too bad some person lacking common sense already review bombed the game for retarded reasons.

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes