Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Hello friends,
Episode 2 is getting ready. This update will be bigger than the last one with choices and more characters. Side missions will introduced in episode 2. Here are some renders from upcoming events.
William Smith with his associates.
TOB_bar3_promo_LePew.jpg
Common thing about the crime family is every one have their own plan.
TOB_alley_promo_LePew.jpg
Emilia will never miss her morning yoga.
TOB_Yoga_promo_LePew.jpg

Swooosh

Oct 22, 2021
Episode 2 is bigger than episode 1. Choices and paths will be starting in this episode. That's why it's taking little bit longer than we expected. We planned to release it as two part updates, but it will be better if this is a full update.

Reactions: Gamesstar

Swooosh

Oct 22, 2021
Hi...Swooosh
Two scenes are remaining to be finished. It will be done with in this month. We decided release the full episode without giving it as two parts. Two parts won't be a good idea for episode 2.

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Hello friends,
Check out our patreon post for information about the updates.

Join our discord. Give us your feed back to improve our game.

Swooosh

Oct 22, 2021
Hello friends,
Check out our patreon post for information about the updates.

Join our discord. Give us your feed back to improve our game.
Bro, i'm sorry but i'm out. 8 months just for the second update of the game. To complete the game you need something like 10 years. I'm sorry, i wish you lot of luck and i hope your game will be one of the best in this forum!
Stay strong

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Bro, i'm sorry but i'm out. 8 months just for the second update of the game. To complete the game you need something like 10 years. I'm sorry, i wish you lot of luck and i hope your game will be one of the best in this forum!
Stay strong
Sometimes when we try new things, mistakes will happened. This time it was the hardware. The pc was not ready for that much amount of renders. Like we mentioned in the status we have the hardware we need.
We also didn't think it will take this much time finish this update. For the next update we will be more careful and we have a solution for consistent updates.
It's up to you. If you stick with us we'll be very happy but, if you want to leave we respect your decision.

Reactions: Swooosh

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
You can have sexual relationship with more than one girl at a time. At that period they will not have sexual relationship with others.
Please include this in your Important Note.
Currently that gives the impression that you can only have 1 li & that you have to break-up with your current li to get with a new one, thereby forcing you to have ex-girlfriends who will sleep with others.

In essence you have included a ntr warning where only avoidable ntr is present.

Please edit it to inforn that you can have all the girls without being forced to break-up with anyone.
And maybe also include a harem tag to signal multiple LI possible ¯\_ (ツ)_/¯
Good luck on your game (y)

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
Throne of Blood [Ep. 1] [LeStar Studios]
Okay, review time.
1st of all, why is this a f*cking kinetic novel? No choices besides naming & skipping. But I don't like to just complain, so I'll give some suggestions.

At first I was worried about the FMC plan, like you don't gain control by sleeping with everyone, but when I saw the word femdom, I was relieved.
Some people didn't like the female MC scene cause she went too far, others suggested sex wasn't necessary for story reasons, & I read your answer which made sense.
Personally I think both are right. Yes she is inexperienced & needed to do it, but she also kinda went too far for an inexperienced 1st time. I thought using the mouth at that stage was too much. So here's my suggestion: after the foot scene is over, you give 3 choices: hand mouth & breast. Then after using any options to edge him 3 times, move on to the foot orgasm scene.
This way, you allow the player to choose how far to go, & it isn't a kinetic novel anymore. Players feel like they have a say, can choose how far to go(less complaints), & the outcome remains the same. (3 times & he will submit, mouth/hand/breast doesn't matter, poor guy just wants release)

Next the Male MC scene (not much except the sex scenes in ep 1)
Again, some choices would make the scene feel better with more player involvement & less kinetic novel. Allow the player to choose the acts, like in the beginning you get choice to play with her nipples by pinching or twisting or licking (ofc you need to control the choices the player gets) or move on, then choice to lick her or move on. Then in the BJ choice you can allow the MC to give in (followed by redemption by being ready for round 2 faster than Ella ever could imagine) or tough it out to win. These choices would make the player feel a lot more involved.

Also, many people view oral sex through a Dom/sub lens on who gives & who recieves. I know that's not really accurate, so no need for a lecture, but with how this game has a lot of Dom & control focus it'd be nice if there was more player choice regarding oral.
Actually, since this seems to have lot of D/s content, it'd be nice if players got more choices on what they do during the sex scenes overall. Since this seems to have a lot of MCdom scenes (where both f & m mc dom others) in the future, more control over what the MC does in those scenes would make it feel more... dominating/involved/enjoyable imo. Like whether you go down or not, how far you tease them, whether you let them cum or not, and what other actions you perform.
I understand that sometimes the plot will dictate that (like 1st scene the guy needed to be allowed to orgasm to seal his loyalty). But please try to see how much freedom you can give the player within the constraints of the plot. For example: only edging & release is necessary in the 1st scene, the mouth & breast scenes can be optional depending on player choice.

Multiple Protagonists already make people feel less involved. Giving more choices would go a long way in making players feel more involved (y)

Last edited:

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
1) You can choose 90 % of the girls (There will be lots of girls). Other 10% will be npc girls. Mc's LI will never cheat on him. Mc can have more than one LI. There will be some npc sex scenes. You will always get a choice. For an example, if you choose A and not B, B's story line will change. She will meet other characters and have relationship with them. Not all the girls. Some, because of the story reason. You can avoid the sex scenes if you want.
I hope it not always either A or B. Cause after 5 times you have 5 potential LI having scenes with others & people are not really understanding about that. A and B is a much better option lol :ROFLMAO:
You need to do work in setting up the plot & characters so that people are not so attached to those "some" girls that got away.

Also stop going on about the skip function. Would it make it any better if you didn't have to watch, idk, getting robbed or something? I know it's not a great analogy, & this is just a game. But most people care that it happened canonically, even if you can skip it.
It's can be a good tool for letting people skip content they are not interested in, but not a solution to content they have a problem with ¯\_ (ツ)_/¯

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
Okay some questions now.

Femdom & Maledom, hard & soft. So I assume it's the female MC doming others & the Male MC doming others & they don't have others domming then? Cause that(mc being sub) would be weird given how it is set up during the Female MC 1st scene. (Though male mc domming female mc might be nice... :unsure:)

Also for maledom, will it be like the femdom? Cause I hate it when the devs just have the MC be rough & have rough sex & declare it maledom. It's more about power & control & rules. So far I have high hopes going by the femdom scene (please say the male mc sex scene was not considered maledom)

Will the MCs have scenes together? Cause both of them doing CBT on someone together would be so hot. (Really hope male mc takes part in CBT & it's not female mc only.) Even hope for a m-mc, f-mc & male sub scene(mmf). Like FMC doms Andrew while MMC watches, or maybe even gets involved to an extent? That'd be nice. Same for ffm(2 mc+f)
Everything should be optional ofc.

How will scenes with both MCs together be handled? Will we control both, or choose one? (Shouldn't be as hard as I thought before playing since the whole game is in 3rd person)

Can we get an option to change the name at the bottom to 'You' for either or both MCs? (Color remains different to differenciate)

Also, many people will probably play considering female MC as Male MC's wife/main LI/mistress of his harem. Can this be okay?
If so, can you avoid heavy involvement with other guys as FemaleMC? Like avoid penetration or giving oral & only go with femdom like receiving oral, foot play(her foot), orgasm denial, sissification(using the term loosely in a general sense) etc? (I saw a chastity cage in a render?)

How soon can the MCs team up?
If they can dom each other, will it be only malemc doming fmc or both can have options? Also I mean real D/s, Rough sex doesn't count.

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Please include this in your Important Note.
Currently that gives the impression that you can only have 1 li & that you have to break-up with your current li to get with a new one, thereby forcing you to have ex-girlfriends who will sleep with others.

In essence you have included a ntr warning where only avoidable ntr is present.

Please edit it to inforn that you can have all the girls without being forced to break-up with anyone.
And maybe also include a harem tag to signal multiple LI possible ¯\_ (ツ)_/¯
Good luck on your game (y)
Sure, I'll do that.

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Okay, review time.
1st of all, why is this a f*cking kinetic novel? No choices besides naming & skipping. But I don't like to just complain, so I'll give some suggestions.

At first I was worried about the FMC plan, like you don't gain control by sleeping with everyone, but when I saw the word femdom, I was relieved.
Some people didn't like the female MC scene cause she went too far, others suggested sex wasn't necessary for story reasons, & I read your answer which made sense.
Personally I think both are right. Yes she is inexperienced & needed to do it, but she also kinda went too far for an inexperienced 1st time. I thought using the mouth at that stage was too much. So here's my suggestion: after the foot scene is over, you give 3 choices: hand mouth & breast. Then after using any options to edge him 3 times, move on to the foot orgasm scene.
This way, you allow the player to choose how far to go, & it isn't a kinetic novel anymore. Players feel like they have a say, can choose how far to go(less complaints), & the outcome remains the same. (3 times & he will submit, mouth/hand/breast doesn't matter, poor guy just wants release)

Next the Male MC scene (not much except the sex scenes in ep 1)
Again, some choices would make the scene feel better with more player involvement & less kinetic novel. Allow the player to choose the acts, like in the beginning you get choice to play with her nipples by pinching or twisting or licking (ofc you need to control the choices the player gets) or move on, then choice to lick her or move on. Then in the BJ choice you can allow the MC to give in (followed by redemption by being ready for round 2 faster than Ella ever could imagine) or tough it out to win. These choices would make the player feel a lot more involved.

Also, many people view oral sex through a Dom/sub lens on who gives & who recieves. I know that's not really accurate, so no need for a lecture, but with how this game has a lot of Dom & control focus it'd be nice if there was more player choice regarding oral.
Actually, since this seems to have lot of D/s content, it'd be nice if players got more choices on what they do during the sex scenes overall. Since this seems to have a lot of MCdom scenes (where both f & m mc dom others) in the future, more control over what the MC does in those scenes would make it feel more... dominating/involved/enjoyable imo. Like whether you go down or not, how far you tease them, whether you let them cum or not, and what other actions you perform.
I understand that sometimes the plot will dictate that (like 1st scene the guy needed to be allowed to orgasm to seal his loyalty). But please try to see how much freedom you can give the player within the constraints of the plot. For example: only edging & release is necessary in the 1st scene, the mouth & breast scenes can be optional depending on player choice.

Multiple Protagonists already make people feel less involved. Giving more choices would go a long way in making players feel more involved (y)
I appreciate your review :)
For episode 2, we have made lots of changes. Players can choose the routes they like and completely avoid it if they don't want it ;) . Like you said, we have did some changes in sex scenes too. Giving options for the players. This will improve in every episodes to come.
Our original plan was to give choices from episode 2 because episode one was just an introduction. Maybe we should have named it demo :).
But, that's ok. Learn from your mistake right ;)

Reactions: Vleder and yggdral
4.30 star(s) 6 Votes