Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Interesting. I haven't played it yet but from the planned tags and the comments I would say this is very ambitious. I am worried the scenes might become too samey, like exactly the same dialogue but from different perspectives or scenes follow a formulaic cookie cutter structure. I hope to be proven wrong, and I hope development goes well. I think it's great to be given as much freedom as this seems to be promising.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gamesstar

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
Glad to find this game.
My first impression is pleasantly surprised to discover a game translated into French, it's so rare that I appreciate it immediately.
Good continuation to the "DEV" for this game (y):love:

• Red Heart

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
I think the first sex scene in the begining of FMC will be better(for welcoming player) that give player options to do or not to do. For example, tease the bodyguard by footjob or handjob let him cum for story advance. Give options to players to choose if FMC go further to give him a blowjob or titsjob. Vice versa for MMC. Overall, amazing quality for the two episodes. Hope next update will be released in 3 to 4 months but not entirely a year. Good luck for developer.

Loxxxthenasty

May 1, 2020
Will the protagonist paths converge???
Will they be intimate with each other no matter what pov you take as the player?
Just a curiousity

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
I think the first sex scene in the begining of FMC will be better(for welcoming player) that give player options to do or not to do. For example, tease the bodyguard by footjob or handjob let him cum for story advance. Give options to players to choose if FMC go further to give him a blowjob or titsjob. Vice versa for MMC. Overall, amazing quality for the two episodes. Hope next update will be released in 3 to 4 months but not entirely a year. Good luck for developer.
Thanks for your suggestions.
We are planning to release episode 3 as two parts. We are working hard for this update. Hopefully it won't take too long for a update :)

Reactions: OWSam000

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
I wonder if there will be a chance that to have in-game walkthrough developed or offical walkthrough?
Also will Emma be a LI? She is really hot.

Last edited:

Sngo

May 9, 2020
Female protagonist was already bad enough, her having LI for herself even worse and then first ones are just skipable :sick:.
Mixing oil and water not for me. Gl anyway

Boobman4424

Oct 22, 2018
i might actually get to enjoy the game if the auto move forward including a added skip untill a choice needs to be made, ridiculous i have to fight with this.

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
I wonder if there will be a chance that to have in-game walkthrough developed or offical walkthrough?
Also will Emma be a LI? She is really hot.
Sure, we can make a walkthrough in future.
I don't want to give any spoilers about Emma :devilish:, but anything can be possible.

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes