kros94

Mar 20, 2023
looks good and interesting story but multiple protagonist... :-(

not exactly interested play as some whore FMC anf get fucked in game as girl...but gl with this one

Reactions: UpYours69

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Very interesting set-up! The story is serviceable and the models are pretty.

It's very unique to have a dual protag set-up where they aren't just side-by-side and fucking each other. Sure their paths will cross and they might fuck but they seem pretty polar opposite so its nice to see FemDOM and MaleDOM side by side rather than having to just pick 1 route and replay the other the way most games do it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gamesstar

kros94

Mar 20, 2023

It's very unique to have a dual protag set-up where they aren't just side-by-side and fucking each other. Sure their paths will cross and they might fuck but they seem pretty polar opposite so its nice to see FemDOM and MaleDOM side by side rather than having to just pick 1 route and replay the other the way most games do it.
probably depends on person i guess, i for example doesnt take interest in playing some whore FMC daughter and doesnt like fem dom on the other side i would realy liked to play as MMC and do maledom to that daughter :D

Reactions: Simulacrum29
Nov 7, 2020
I really liked this but the forced auto-skip and disabling of next/skip ruined the experience for me because I read faster than it takes to get to the next passage and if I take my eyes off the screen for a second it auto skips.

What's the point in this - why not just leave it up to the end user?

Reactions: moudy

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019

Glad you enjoyed our game.

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
I really liked this but the forced auto-skip and disabling of next/skip ruined the experience for me because I read faster than it takes to get to the next passage and if I take my eyes off the screen for a second it auto skips.

What's the point in this - why not just leave it up to the end user?
We'll work on that one.

Reactions: Chaosguy

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
So, what if i don't chose any of the girls, will they have sexual relationship with other guys?

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Please join our Discord channel.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
There is a problem with transition in the game. Clicking does not bring the the next scene, i have to use auto skip + alt c to skip forward.

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes