Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Hello guys. How is everyone doing? :)
Episode 3 of Throne Of Blood development is going smoothly without any problem. We have introduced some new male and female characters that will play a huge part in the story to unfold.
Mean while we have done 3 renders for the patreons. This time we have decided to go with Michela (Mike). If you are a fan of Michaela, then you clearly know what's she likes and what's she wants to do with Dan ;). It's a treat for the femdom fans :love:.

Our next patreon renders will be focused on other kinks. We have a plan to do a poll for that. Please join our discord channel to get more information.
We will share more information about our next update soon.

Reactions: Gordon_79

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Gamesstar, could you please allow the user to choose whether to enable or disable auto-transition of dialogs? Being locked into auto-transition mode is annoying AF because I want to read the VN at my own pace without any time pressure! Thank you in advance!

Last edited:
Reactions: Gamesstar

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Gamesstar, could you please allow the user to choose whether to enable or disable auto-transition of dialogs? Being locked into auto-transition mode is annoying AF because I want to read the VN at my own pace without any time pressure! Thank you in advance!
Sure I'll have a look on to it.

Reactions: Leo Humilis

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Sure I'll have a look on to it.
I'm hoping this will be fixed in the next update. I've really found the premise extremely interesting! But being locked into "auto" mode literally kills all the fun for me... I couldn't stand it anymore after the first James scene, this is a game-breaking experience and I've given up on playing for now.

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
I'm hoping this will be fixed in the next update. I've really found the premise extremely interesting! But being locked into "auto" mode literally kills all the fun for me... I couldn't stand it anymore after the first James scene, this is a game-breaking experience for me.
Sorry for the trouble. We are happy that you enjoying our game :).
Put the slider to the far right in the settings to disable it. This may fix your problem.

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Sorry for the trouble. We are happy that you enjoying our game :).
Put the slider to the far right in the settings to disable it. This may fix your problem.
Hmm... this actually fixed my problem, thanks! :D In all other RenPy games I've played, this can be toggled by clicking on the "Auto" in the bottom menu, but in this one this has no effect... might still want to look into it.

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Hmm... this actually fixed my problem, thanks! :D In all other RenPy games I've played, this can be toggled by clicking on the "Auto" in the bottom menu, but in this one this has no effect... might still want to look into it.
From next updates onwards we'll make sure that this won't happen.

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Hello friends :),
The progress of the update is going faster than we expected. 3 scenes are finished already and 2 more scenes to go. This update will have some important choices that will shape your story. Depending on your choices, you will get completely different scenes. There will be a very interesting scene in this update. I'll give you a teaser from that scene.
James.png
James is making plans to make stronger alliances. He is meeting someone who will help him with that but, something else is going on there ;). Where ever James go, trouble seems to follow him. I'll leave you to guess what will happen next :D.
Let me know your ideas. Let's see if anyone can guess it correctly.

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Hello friends :),
You will have an opportunity to meet a new character in the next update. She is a very famous Hollywood actress ;).
She is the only actress who gave a big hit female super hero movie. She has recently finished the second part of that movie.
She has her own plans to rise in Hollywood. Meet her and find out what she wants. She is someone who capable of lots of things. Be careful what you wish for :LOL:.
Diana.jpg

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes