Lightokun

Nov 2, 2021
Hello everyone !

The first part of the third episode of Throne Of Blood is out for the Supporter tier ( €5 ) and above.

Thank you for the great update, I enjoyed the scene and the story as well. Looking forward to the other part and the next episodes to come. Great Job

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gamesstar

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Thank you for the great update, I enjoyed the scene and the story as well. Looking forward to the other part and the next episodes to come. Great Job
Thanks for playing our game :).
I am glad that you have enjoyed our game.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Throne of Blood [Ep. 2] [LeStar Studios]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
I would just pay for it but when ya unemployed i cant do anything thats why i am on this site. I get to my awesome femdom games such as yours (y) (y)
I was a player before becoming a developer. I completely understand your situation :). Our game doesn't have lots of fans. It's good to know that there are players like you who still care :).

Reactions: submissive -Ben83

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
I was a player before becoming a developer. I completely understand your situation :). Our game doesn't have lots of fans. It's good to know that there are players like you who still care :).
If it is a good femdom game with a good story and doesnt get abandoned then yes i care alot and very compasionate about femdom games such as yours. i get really upset when i see the dreaded yellow tag of a femdom game i love and enjoy ive seen so many get them its sad to see:(.

I do love ya game its just sad it takes while to be developed and uploaded lol im dying to play it :)

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
I just bumbed the game up in the game request thread hopefully an uploader we see it soon, its been 11 months since last update from the latest games in the female domination thread so its been a while ;)

Reactions: Gamesstar

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
I just bumbed the game up in the game request thread hopefully an uploader we see it soon, its been 11 months since last update from the latest games in the female domination thread so its been a while ;)
If anyone uploaded the game here, enjoy it :). Otherwise don't worry, the game will be updated here by us (Date is not sure).

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes