Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Can Emilia wipe her ass without Johana? Sincere question, bcs she behave like her puppet.
It's just episode 2. Still in the early stages of the story. Emilia will listen to Johana's opinion, it doesn't mean that she will agree with all of that :) . Everyone have someone who they really trust and ask for council. James has Vince, William has Michaela and Emilia has Johana.
Can Emilia wipe her ass without Johana?
Can you explain bit more why do you feel like it?

• Sad
Reactions: LordSinner

akinari2014

May 7, 2023
It's just episode 2. Still in the early stages of the story. Emilia will listen to Johana's opinion, it doesn't mean that she will agree with all of that :) . Everyone have someone who they really trust and ask for council. James has Vince, William has Michaela and Emilia has Johana.

Can you explain bit more why do you feel like it?
Nah. With Emilia it feel if she would even win and be on top true ruler would still be Johana from shadows. She literally teach her everything and tell her what to do and Emilia seem weak, undecisive and wouldnt have chance against any big player. Their relationship feel similiar to relationship that MC have with Mark if u decide to help him. Not really problem for me because I dont like Emilia that much and will focus mostly on MC.

Is Jenna potential LI or not?

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Nah. With Emilia it feel if she would even win and be on top true ruler would still be Johana from shadows. She literally teach her everything and tell her what to do and Emilia seem weak, undecisive and wouldnt have chance against any big player.
Like I said it's just episode 2. How can you decide where she will end up from these two episodes? :). Since you don't like Emilia, I don't think you won't even like if I explain to you about her character :LOL:.
Is Jenna potential LI or not?
Yes.

• Sad
Reactions: LordSinner

akinari2014

May 7, 2023
Like I said it's just episode 2. How can you decide where she will end up from these two episodes? :). Since you don't like Emilia, I don't think you won't even like if I explain to you about her character :LOL:.

Yes.
Of course i dont know what will happen in future I just think that someone with her personality have no chance to compete with others from criminal organization. What was her first thought when she heard that she will represent her father in cruise? Her thougt was if Johana will be with her, Will she handhold her to the end of her life? And it is a little to late to learn the ropes when the shit is about to hit the fan: war with MC, her stepmother/stepsister already having spy in MC gang, police action for her to be belivable competitor.

Thanks for answer.

Reactions: Gamesstar

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019

Hello everyone!

Writing, rendering, and cording for the update are finished. Now we are in the proofreading process. It won't take much of our time. I am happy to announce that we will bring the next update sooner than we thought for you guys to enjoy.

This update contains a total of six scenes, depending on your choices. New music is added to the scenes. We have introduced some new main characters to the game, along with some side characters. The release date will be announced in the next three to five days.

Thank you for reading and have a nice day.

Stay safe and healthy.

LeStar Studios team
James-Linda_promo.png

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes