submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
"Where it all began" game has any femdom?
not played the new version as i am waiting for ocean to catch up to the old version. In the old version yest but hardly went anywhere due to the rework.

I receently played the old version and got katies femdom scene but again not much content in the old version :rolleyes:

Reactions: Gamesstar

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
what is frustrating the most is games are being requested and their being uploading within a few hours but with game of thrones it is not even being looked at to upload.

As i said before it been 11months since last posted on this site kinda been patien enough :ROFLMAO: if ya can get it be uploaded as soon as that would be great im excited to play it bro (y):)

i just dont understand why its taking this long to be uploaded by the uploaders lol

Sorry i am just really compasionate about this gem of a game and getting frustrated in not playing it and games being uploaded in afew hours but not yours :rolleyes:

Last edited:

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
I think it's not uploaded here because the game does not have a big fan base. That's why no one cares :LOL:
too be honest i am suprised considering you have maledom also so its a mixture of femdom and maledom fans, so thats suprising its not a big fanbase. I garrantee you if this was just maledom it would be uploaded with in a click of fingers bro :ROFLMAO:

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
too be honest i am suprised considering you have maledom also so its a mixture of femdom and maledom fans, so thats suprising its not a big fanbase. I garrantee you if this was just maledom it would be uploaded with in a click of fingers bro :ROFLMAO:
I think it's not the problem. If players like the game, they don't care if there is maledom or femdom. They will choose there favourite route and play it. There are other faults in my story. I think players didn't like my story and I don't blame them. They are lots of mistakes and I am planning to fix them.

• Sad
Reactions: submissive -Ben83

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
I think it's not the problem. If players like the game, they don't care if there is maledom or femdom. They will choose there favourite route and play it. There are other faults in my story. I think players didn't like my story and I don't blame them. They are lots of mistakes and I am planning to fix them.
I didn't notice any mistakes at all unless its spelling mistakes i dunno, mind you i have a bad memory i can hardly remember certain things let alone a game i played 11months ago :ROFLMAO:.

I mean like i remember playing it and i enjoyed quite alot, just dont let the whiners get ya down (y)(y)

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
I didn't notice any mistakes at all unless its spelling mistakes i dunno, mind you i have a bad memory i can hardly remember certain things let alone a game i played 11months ago :ROFLMAO:.

I mean like i remember playing it and i enjoyed quite alot, just dont let the whiners get ya down (y)(y)
Thanks, I appreciate it :)

• Love

Default123x

May 18, 2018
To add to the conversation, i never heard about your game until today and i'm always searching for games with maledom/femdom, so i think one of the problems with your game may be that you uploaded since 2021 but the updates (even if they're large) are too few. In my opinion if you start to release shorter updates it will keep appearing in the latest updates tab and people will know of the existence of the game and increase the interest

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
To add to the conversation, i never heard about your game until today and i'm always searching for games with maledom/femdom, so i think one of the problems with your game may be that you uploaded since 2021 but the updates (even if they're large) are too few. In my opinion if you start to release shorter updates it will keep appearing in the latest updates tab and people will know of the existence of the game and increase the interest
Yes, we are working on producing quick updates. That will be a better solution for the reach.

Reactions: Default123x

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
hi gamestar

I now know the game has not been uploaded yet, i have just spokent to bob69 and he said that the guy who has requested it wants the update uploaded like me but its not the actual update link or whatever is used, Its just to let people know he wants its bought by someone then they can get it uploaded i think i dunno not sure how it works to be honest thats too much for autism to compare with.

So the request it just been sitting there for about 3weeks now so i was wondering would you please upload your game? (y) (y) :)

Odlanier

Jun 23, 2020
Not much content without femdom scenes with longer update intervals too. I totally forgot about this one. It's better to update the game atleast every 6 months. Too much femdom for my taste. Atleast the mc is dominant. Will the mc dominate the dominant women in the story?

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
hi gamestar

I now know the game has not been uploaded yet, i have just spokent to bob69 and he said that the guy who has requested it wants the update uploaded like me but its not the actual update link or whatever is used, Its just to let people know he wants its bought by someone then they can get it uploaded i think i dunno not sure how it works to be honest thats too much for autism to compare with.

So the request it just been sitting there for about 3weeks now so i was wondering would you please upload your game? (y) (y) :)
I can't make that decision alone. I have to discuss it with LePew about this. Please give us some time to think about it :).

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Not much content without femdom scenes with longer update intervals too. I totally forgot about this one. It's better to update the game atleast every 6 months. Too much femdom for my taste. Atleast the mc is dominant. Will the mc dominate the dominant women in the story?
Yes, the male mc will get an option.

Reactions: Odlanier

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
I can't make that decision alone. I have to discuss it with LePew about this. Please give us some time to think about it :).
sorry i guess im just getting abit impatient and frustrated that i cant buy it or play it. Makes me sad that it is not that popular on this site at all, ive tried to get it noticed in the requested thread to no avail so that gets me frustrated too :(

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes