Buletti

Nov 7, 2023
Is the femdom avoidable? Because it feels like a recurring theme in the scenes shown.
Yepp. You can just skip the scenes. There is a little "foreplay" that shows the motivations and thoughts of the female MC but you can skip the actual scene. Push through the first part until you get to the male character. While the start might be slow the maledom scenes are actually worth the wait and show the potential that this story has imho. If they continue this format this will be a fun game for people interested in both areas.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gamesstar

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
ThroneOfBlood-EP3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
The "Auto" advance button on the mini-menu selects itself even when it is disabled, is this a bug? I like to advance scenes manually :rolleyes:.

robertweed

Dec 5, 2021
Ok for mac version, i can't go to next dialogue with a click, and if only way to do that is to use auto forward which is also bugged if we don't fix it from settings, can someone suggest a fix

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Just a little note on the lis. If the mc abandons them they will have sex with others and the mc will not care according to the scripture as you say yourself and that is why it is not ntr. I'm sorry to discern, here we have seen that it is not what you have decided the mc feels that separates ntr from not ntr. If the player, not the mc, is bothered because that li fucks with another is ntr. Otherwise, to avoid saying that a game is ntr, it would simply be enough to write to the mc saying "ah, I don't care" and that is not how it works here.

Reactions: Gamesstar

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Very interesting start with two protagonists, but I think that two alpha wolves cannot coexist in the same pack, one will have to subdue the other sooner or later :cool:.

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes