testers123456

Feb 16, 2023
I got to the second animation and then stopped reading. Firstly, wtf was that face when Emilia was approaching that guys dick? It looked more freaky than lustful. Secondly, everyone reads at a different pace and controlling how fast or slow a person reads instead of allowing the readers to click when they are ready seems wrong. What if they need to get up to go get a drink or go to the bathroom? The story doesn't stop, it just keeps going. I know there are options to set the speed but it doesn't help with even going to the preferences page to find the correct speed is tedious and even then it doesn't pause the story from continuing. I aplore your enthusiasm to cut down on RSI and allow the users to be more hands free so they can rub one out.

Reactions: olyerpy

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I got to the second animation and then stopped reading. Firstly, wtf was that face when Emilia was approaching that guys dick? It looked more freaky than lustful. Secondly, everyone reads at a different pace and controlling how fast or slow a person reads instead of allowing the readers to click when they are ready seems wrong. What if they need to get up to go get a drink or go to the bathroom? The story doesn't stop, it just keeps going. I know there are options to set the speed but it doesn't help with even going to the preferences page to find the correct speed is tedious and even then it doesn't pause the story from continuing. I aplore your enthusiasm to cut down on RSI and allow the users to be more hands free so they can rub one out.
Move the speed bar all the way to the right until it says OFF and you can move forward manually.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
So, I started the game yesterday and all caught up.

And I have to say, I have sort of mixed feelings regarding this game?

Now, Gamesstar, don't take this the wrong way, I'm not in any way trying to bash your game. Merely trying to provide some constructive feedback (well I hope it comes off as one).
This will be a really long-ass post, so I put it under a spoiler tag, so people don't get a headache with a wall of text (unless they want to :KEK: )

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
I'm only at the start of the game but there are many bugs so far especially with the names. The name change at the start doesn't work in all dialogues / won't override everything: People will call female MC by her real name, Mark will call the male MC by his real name and so on.

There are also some other issues: The two girls, while phoning with female MC mix up the names of Ron and Andrew. And on the first sex scene between male MC and Ella somehow the female MC comments even while not being in the room (It's a line Ella would say, but it says the name of your female MC colored in her red color)

Edit: I'm through with the content. Well, it's a interesting story with some very good scenes but sadly there is still not much content after 2,5 years of development.

Last edited:

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
So, I started the game yesterday and all caught up.

And I have to say, I have sort of mixed feelings regarding this game?

Now, Gamesstar, don't take this the wrong way, I'm not in any way trying to bash your game. Merely trying to provide some constructive feedback (well I hope it comes off as one).
This will be a really long-ass post, so I put it under a spoiler tag, so people don't get a headache with a wall of text (unless they want to :KEK: )

Thank you very much for taking your time to give me a detailed feedback :). This was really helpful. There were some some well made points that made me think. I'll put these feedbacks in good use :).

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Episode 3

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 255 MB

Updates are faster on .

Last edited:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Episode 3

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

Size 255 MB

Updates are faster on .
Updated my android port.

Reactions: ZiggyZpider

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
No problem friend. We are currently working on scene 6. Rendering work is going really well and we are making our second short story as well :).
Back in April, I noted some aspects about the game which I think are flawed and could be improved.
Now, I'm not saying "it should be done my way." but I'm ngl.

I do hope to see those areas that I noted addressed in some way.

Reactions: Gamesstar

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Back in April, I noted some aspects about the game which I think are flawed and could be improved.
Now, I'm not saying "it should be done my way." but I'm ngl.

I do hope to see those areas that I noted addressed in some way.
Of cause we are working on those things :). We really appreciate your feedback. Somethings are kind of hard to change it right away, but we will slowly make everything better.

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
Of cause we are working on those things :). We really appreciate your feedback. Somethings are kind of hard to change it right away, but we will slowly make everything better.
Hey Gamesstar, I don't know if you have answered this question before, but would our two main protagonist have an option to get together in a relationship? Or are they planned to be enemies or just colleagues?

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
Yes, they have an option to get into a relationship :).
And sooner than you think ;)
Amazing Gamesstar!! just what i was hoping for...just last question if you don't mind. Will their relationship be on the vanilla side? Or can we direct them towards more kinky things? I'm asking about the future genre tags which include group sex and lesbian stuff. Would that part also be available when both our protagonist are in relationship with each other and they have fun with other girls? That would be hot AF:love:. But i won't mind either way.

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes