Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Amazing Gamesstar!! just what i was hoping for...just last question if you don't mind. Will their relationship be on the vanilla side? Or can we direct them towards more kinky things? I'm asking about the future genre tags which include group sex and lesbian stuff. Would that part also be available when both our protagonist are in relationship with each other and they have fun with other girls? That would be hot AF:love:. But i won't mind either way.
Yes, their being together have some benefits you know what I mean.....:devilish:. Players will get 3 different paths. Romance (It's vanilla), male dom and femdom. Players can choose the route they want. Romance and male dom routes will have a threesome option with other girls. You have to be careful with the choices you make because a choice you made in episode 3 can affect the outcome of the scene in episode 5. You could miss scenes because of that.

• Red Heart
Reactions: jingyuchua

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
Yes, their being together have some benefits you know what I mean.....:devilish:. Players will get 3 different paths. Romance (It's vanilla), male dom and femdom. Players can choose the route they want. Romance and male dom routes will have a threesome option with other girls. You have to be careful with the choices you make because a choice you made in episode 3 can affect the outcome of the scene in episode 5. You could miss scenes because of that.
Brilliant! There are very few games which offer multiple protagonist and a lot of different paths to follow. I hope you dont abandon this one, i'll sub to your patreon:)

Reactions: Gamesstar
4.30 star(s) 6 Votes