submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
hello gamestar have you to spoken to lepew yet? as it has been a week since i last asked, or you can speak to bob69 he is an uploader too.

I am sorry if i seem to be a nag i dont mean to be i am just sad that i haven't played since episode 2, frustrated and excited to ep3 at the same time and i cannot :(.

I have just revently looked at the female dominatiion thread of games and it now has been a 1year since episode 2 (SIGH)

Reactions: Gamesstar

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
hello gamestar have you to spoken to lepew yet? as it has been a week since i last asked, or you can speak to bob69 he is an uploader too.

I am sorry if i seem to be a nag i dont mean to be i am just sad that i haven't played since episode 2, frustrated and excited to ep3 at the same time and i cannot :(.

I have just revently looked at the female dominatiion thread of games and it now has been a 1year since episode 2 (SIGH)
We still haven't decided yet.

• Sad
Reactions: submissive -Ben83

Buletti

Nov 7, 2023
To add to the conversation, i never heard about your game until today and i'm always searching for games with maledom/femdom, so i think one of the problems with your game may be that you uploaded since 2021 but the updates (even if they're large) are too few. In my opinion if you start to release shorter updates it will keep appearing in the latest updates tab and people will know of the existence of the game and increase the interest
I second this. Personally I could not care less about female dom but if you provide a huge variety this is all the more impressive. I on the the other hand search quite frequently for the tags "BDSM" and "slave". Today is the first time your game shows up in the search for me. No idea why. Your art looks absolutely awesome and I cannot wait to check the game out. Thank you very much for your effort and for sharing!

Maybe you would want to add BDSM and other tags that are shorter and more "easy to type". We are all idiotic monkeys today that lost the ability and the determination to enter more than 5 keys... :)

• Haha

Buletti

Nov 7, 2023
I think it's not the problem. If players like the game, they don't care if there is maledom or femdom. They will choose there favourite route and play it. There are other faults in my story. I think players didn't like my story and I don't blame them. They are lots of mistakes and I am planning to fix them.
Alright, I am in a little while now and I would politely contradict. If you are not into femdom it is really painful to skip to the first 1,5 scenes until you finally can start to get dominant towards Ella. That scene was actually pretty good! (And thank you so much for the opportunity to skip the scene with Emilia and the bodyguard! I am really looking forward to show her who is boss!!!) Maybe there is a way to let players choose in which order the game starts. There seems to be no real connection or necessity to start with the Emilia. This way you would not loose the dom players. I honestly was about to delete the game just when the skip forward button appeared. After that things really improved a lot!

I hope I am not already through the first Episode yet and hope this will keep me entertained until the next Desert Stalker update :)

Keep up your great work mate! I really appreciate it!

Last edited:

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Alright, I am in a little while now and I would politely contradict. If you are not into femdom it is really painful to skip to the first 1,5 scenes until you finally can start to get dominant towards Ella. That scene was actually pretty good! (And thank you so much for the opportunity to skip the scene with Emilia and the bodyguard! I am really looking forward to show her who is boss!!!) Maybe there is a way to let players choose in which order the game starts. There seems to be no real connection or necessity to start with the Emilia. This way you would not loose the dom players. I honestly was about to delete the game just when the skip forward button appeared. After that things really improved a lot!

I hope I am not already through the first Episode yet and hope this will keep me entertained until the next Desert Stalker update :)

Keep up your great work mate! I really appreciate it!
I am glad that our game is entertaining you :).

Reactions: Buletti

alyath

May 31, 2020
Will give it a shot, and hope that it doesn´t end like most of the multiple Protag Games. The Male one gets all the Content cause there are much more People who like it then FemProtag ones. Story sounds interesting, and Models look ok so far.
And good Luck for the Devs it looks promising.

• Red Heart

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Throne of Blood [Ep. 3] [LeStar Studios]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -