Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Game has great potential. But updates should be a bit longer, especially for such long development tmies.

sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021
The first two chapters play out like a ton of amazing good sex animations.The story itself seems insignificant.
The sex animation in this work is absolutely worth playing, and even the character expressions in every action are very wonderful.
The author may want to create a deep gangster story style.but my feeling after playing it is that the author is better at graphics and animation.

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Go to preferences.
Slide the slider for auto-forward time all the way to the right (off) and auto-forward is disabled and wont turn on anymore automaticly or manually.

Nice game eventhough I am not into femdom but looking forward for more maledom :)
Depending on your choice you can enjoy good maledom scenes ;)

• Sad
Reactions: LordSinner

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
Huh. Chapter 2.
Huge improvement over chapter 1 (though that seems to be kept as is with no improvement :unsure:) Color me impressed.

Liked how the branching loops are handled (for choices).
Also impressed how the femdom avoiding choices are implemented.
Didn't expect from a game whose chapter 1 was basically a kinetic novel. Great job.

Already said in chapter 1 but I like how femdom & maledom coexist in the game's setup. I usually don't play femdom games cause I like male mc & dom mc. But here the femdom doesn't interfere with that. Rather it feels better cause instead of MC>LI, here it's MC>LI>other guys, increasing the power relationship.

The femdom only adds more anticipation to the mc domming the women. Switch LIs are rare. Seeing these girls dom the other guys & then get dommed by the mc would be so hot. Kinda (MC>f>other guys) in the hierarchy.

Loved how there's no maledom beside the MC. It's kinda like anti-ntr/harem, but with maledom instead of dicks.
I even encouraged Mark into a sub route for this lol. Hope we get some scenes with Jenna-MC(& possibly Mark) on that route:devilish:
Got a kick out of the main antagonist(william) take the sub side too. Very nice.

Liked that orgasm control made an appearance in both maledom & femdom routes. Hope it continues with similar intensity in both instead of in femdom only. (refer to johana's talking about when the sub cums)

Seeing the guys in cages somehow makes their relation with the girls more acceptable & doesn't feel too bad. Like if the mc's dick is the only one that enters the girls & only the mc gets to dom them, then there's no problem with them having their personal feet & pussy lickers ¯\_ (ツ)_/¯
(Kinda like marrying a girl with pets)

On that note, please make those interactions (feet/pussy licking) avoidable on the MC dom route since they are already established as sub 'serve' interactions.
Similarly would not want to see a bj scene between the women & other guys. (Hated it in ep1)

Almost all femdom games are with a sub mc, this is really a great alternative. I'm actually enjoying the scenes since I know the hierarchy will eventually become MC>femdoms>sub guys. That a very nice hierarchy one cannot find in other games.
Always thought Master>Mistress>slave would be a great dynamic as long as one could play as the Master.
As long as the MC is on top, I don't care about the other men getting dommed or try to avoid the femdom scenes.
Hoping for some interesting cuck scenes with this configuration. (Eg: MC doms the girl while the girl doms the sub guy)

Currently femdom scenes are more than maledom but that's understandable since there's only the MC with ella only. I enjoyed the femdom with the future submission to the mc in mind. So can't wait for the MC to start interacting with those women.

Also the plot & characters development have improved/been more fleshed out. Ep1 the MC felt stupid & implusive & the meeting scene felt rushed. But ep2 the plot scenes were better done, even the exposition in the police station was kinda well done & also managed to hint at mc-mila & give insight into steven, etc. Again, HUGE improvement overall.
Keep it up & good luck for ep3.

PS: sometimes james is used instead of the MC name.
Also, would making the MC surname customisable be too much trouble?

Last edited:

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Huh. Chapter 2.
Huge improvement over chapter 1 (though that seems to be kept as is with no improvement :unsure:) Color me impressed.

Liked how the branching loops are handled (for choices).
Also impressed how the femdom avoiding choices are implemented.
Didn't expect from a game whose chapter 1 was basically a kinetic novel. Great job.

Already said in chapter 1 but I like how femdom & maledom coexist in the game's setup. I usually don't play femdom games cause I like male mc & dom mc. But here the femdom doesn't interfere with that. Rather it feels better cause instead of MC>LI, here it's MC>LI>other guys, increasing the power relationship.

The femdom only adds more anticipation to the mc domming the women. Switch LIs are rare. Seeing these girls dom the other guys & then get dommed by the mc would be so hot. Kinda (MC>f>other guys) in the hierarchy.

Loved how there's no maledom beside the MC. It's kinda like anti-ntr/harem, but with maledom instead of dicks.
I even encouraged Mark into a sub route for this lol. Hope we get some scenes with Jenna-MC(& possibly Mark) on that route:devilish:
Got a kick out of the main antagonist(william) take the sub side too. Very nice.

Liked that orgasm control made an appearance in both maledom & femdom routes. Hope it continues with similar intensity in both instead of in femdom only. (refer to johana's talking about when the sub cums)

Seeing the guys in cages somehow makes their relation with the girls more acceptable & doesn't feel too bad. Like if the mc's dick is the only one that enters the girls & only the mc gets to dom them, then there's no problem with them having their personal feet & pussy lickers ¯\_ (ツ)_/¯
(Kinda like marrying a girl with pets)

On that note, please make those interactions (feet/pussy licking) avoidable on the MC dom route since they are already established as sub 'serve' interactions.
Similarly would not want to see a bj scene between the women & other guys. (Hated it in ep1)

Almost all femdom games are with a sub mc, this is really a great alternative. I'm actually enjoying the scenes since I know the hierarchy will eventually become MC>femdoms>sub guys. That a very nice hierarchy one cannot find in other games.
Always thought Master>Mistress>slave would be a great dynamic as long as one could play as the Master.
As long as the MC is on top, I don't care about the other men getting dommed or try to avoid the femdom scenes.
Hoping for some interesting cuck scenes with this configuration. (Eg: MC doms the girl while the girl doms the sub guy)

Currently femdom scenes are more than maledom but that's understandable since there's only the MC with ella only. I enjoyed the femdom with the future submission to the mc in mind. So can't wait for the MC to start interacting with those women.

Also the plot & characters development have improved/been more fleshed out. Ep1 the MC felt stupid & implusive & the meeting scene felt rushed. But ep2 the plot scenes were better done, even the exposition in the police station was kinda well done & also managed to hint at mc-mila & give insight into steven, etc. Again, HUGE improvement overall.

I am glad that you enjoyed our game and thank you for taking your time to give your feed back :). I really appreciate it.
How the hell did you read my mind? How did you know about one of our planed route..:LOL:. There will be a option for that in that route.
When you are in the male MC dom route, you don't have to worry about any of those. You can avoid anything you don't want do.
Male MC will meet dominant women in future episodes. Those women are very capable of submitting the MC, but the choice is yours. You can submit to them or the play the UNO reverse card and dominate every one of them. There will be a option where you can cuck others in the male MC dom route.
We'll look into it.
Thank you very much :)

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
Male MC will meet dominant women in future episodes. Those women are very capable of submitting the MC, but the choice is yours. You can submit to them or the play the UNO reverse card and dominate every one of them. There will be a option where you can cuck others in the male MC dom route.
Well, I'm not stepping in any sub MC content, but options are always nice for those that enjoy it.
The difference (they subdue the other guys but enjoy being subdued by the MC) makes it great imo. Including the slaves/boyfriends into the equation should make it more interesting.
Be a interesting dom route to have a bunch of dominant slaves with their own henchmen/pets/slaves :unsure: (y)

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Well, I'm not stepping in any sub MC content, but options are always nice for those that enjoy it.
The difference (they subdue the other guys but enjoy being subdued by the MC) makes it great imo. Including the slaves/boyfriends into the equation should make it more interesting.
Be a interesting dom route to have a bunch of dominant slaves with their own henchmen/pets/slaves :unsure: (y)
I understand what you mean. I have a similar idea like that for the maledom path.

Reactions: Remembrance

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
I like if FemMC (Emilia) is strong, dominant, successful! I hope she succeeds and (if needed) easily overcomes all obstacles and easily overcomes all who stand in her way! I hope she gets to the top.

• Sad
Reactions: LordSinner

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
I like if FemMC (Emilia) is strong, dominant, successful! I hope she succeeds and (if needed) easily overcomes all obstacles and easily overcomes all who stand in her way! I hope she gets to the top.
If that's what you want, you have all the option to do it ;)

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes