Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Femdom & Maledom, hard & soft. So I assume it's the female MC doming others & the Male MC doming others & they don't have others domming then? Cause that(mc being sub) would be weird given how it is set up during the Female MC 1st scene. (Though male mc domming female mc might be nice... :unsure:)
I don't want to give any spoilers. There are lot of things yet to come. You will learn more about the main characters and choose their story line :).
If you made the right choices, you can have what you like ;) or other way around.
Also for maledom, will it be like the femdom? Cause I hate it when the devs just have the MC be rough & have rough sex & declare it maledom. It's more about power & control & rules. So far I have high hopes going by the femdom scene (please say the male mc sex scene was not considered maledom)
This was just a start for the male mc. There will be more in upcoming episodes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Will the MCs have scenes together? Cause both of them doing CBT on someone together would be so hot. (Really hope male mc takes part in CBT & it's not female mc only.) Even hope for a m-mc, f-mc & male sub scene(mmf). Like FMC doms Andrew while MMC watches, or maybe even gets involved to an extent? That'd be nice. Same for ffm(2 mc+f)
Everything should be optional ofc.
No spoilers....:devilish:
How will scenes with both MCs together be handled? Will we control both, or choose one? (Shouldn't be as hard as I thought before playing since the whole game is in 3rd person)
For some scenes you will control both and for some scenes you have to choose. You might think how the heck are we gonna do that....but, we gotta plan for that :)
Can we get an option to change the name at the bottom to 'You' for either or both MCs? (Color remains different to differenciate)
We'll have a look into that.
Also, many people will probably play considering female MC as Male MC's wife/main LI/mistress of his harem. Can this be okay?
If so, can you avoid heavy involvement with other guys as FemaleMC? Like avoid penetration or giving oral & only go with femdom like receiving oral, foot play(her foot), orgasm denial, sissification(using the term loosely in a general sense) etc? (I saw a chastity cage in a render?)
From episode 2 players will get full control over main characters. You can choose the path you wanted to play. You can choose the sexual encounters you wanted. If you want, you can completely avoid it.
How soon can the MCs team up?
If they can dom each other, will it be only malemc doming fmc or both can have options? Also I mean real D/s, Rough sex doesn't count.
I'll try to answer this without any spoilers. You will get choices for that. Depending on your choices, female mc or the male mc can be the dom. It will be your choice.

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
Hi, while we are at it, I've to admit I'm a bit confused about your release plan. I mean, when an episode will be eventually completed it'll be released for Tier 3 Patrons, OK.
After a week it'll become public or it will be reserved only for Tier II patrons (meaning that Tier I and leechers will never access episodes after I?)
(sorry for my pre-coffee English, I just woke up ;) )

Reactions: Gamesstar

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Hi, while we are at it, I've to admit I'm a bit confused about your release plan. I mean, when an episode will be eventually completed it'll be released for Tier 3 Patrons, OK.
After a week it'll become public or it will be reserved only for Tier II patrons (meaning that Tier I and leechers will never access episodes after I?)
(sorry for my pre-coffee English, I just woke up ;) )
First release will be for the tier and the second release will be for tier :). There will be a public release but, it will take a month.

Reactions: The Rogue Trader

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
I appreciate your review :)
For episode 2, we have made lots of changes. Players can choose the routes they like and completely avoid it if they don't want it ;) . Like you said, we have did some changes in sex scenes too. Giving options for the players. This will improve in every episodes to come.
Our original plan was to give choices from episode 2 because episode one was just an introduction. Maybe we should have named it demo :).
But, that's ok. Learn from your mistake right ;)
Even in demo, give choices, otherwise it looks like a demo for a kinetic novel.
So idk what the choice philosophy is, but I'll just give some generic advise.
Ifyou consider plot to be roads, aside from choices to change roads, give choices not only to change roads, but also to change lanes within the road. Like if the road was to edge Andrew & get him to declare his loyalty, then the lanes could be hand, mouth, breast.
Episode 1 sucked, will not lie. Kinetic novel with no player agency.
I like the premise & the content tags though. Waiting to see the real game in Ep 2 (y)
PS: Skip is not avoid. I hope avoiding content doesn't mean just skipping it while it canonically still happened.

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
Will the MCs have scenes together? Cause both of them doing CBT on someone together would be so hot. (Really hope male mc takes part in CBT & it's not female mc only.) Even hope for a m-mc, f-mc & male sub scene(mmf). Like FMC doms Andrew while MMC watches, or maybe even gets involved to an extent? That'd be nice. Same for ffm(2 mc+f)
No spoilers....:devilish:
Ok, keep your spoilers, but I hope these content are there.

Also, many people will probably play considering female MC as Male MC's wife/main LI/mistress of his harem. Can this be okay?
If so, can you avoid heavy involvement with other guys as FemaleMC? Like avoid penetration or giving oral & only go with femdom like receiving oral, foot play(her foot), orgasm denial, sissification(using the term loosely in a general sense) etc? (I saw a chastity cage in a render?)
From episode 2 players will get full control over main characters. You can choose the path you wanted to play. You can choose the sexual encounters you wanted. If you want, you can completely avoid it.
It's good to give universal choices, but some targeted paths would be nice too. Like taking special care to make FMC be avoidable of all penetration & sub scenes & only have femdom, control over others, sissification, orgasm denial etc. scenes, considering many will go that route. Ofc options beyond that would be great, but as a base line most will probably want:
Male MC as main, FMc as secondary mc. FMC as Li of MMC. Avoid penetration/sub interactions in FMC path as FMc cannot be other men's. While harem, multiple love interests in MMC path, dominating everyone in MMC path.
Ofc alternate choices will be appreciated, but most players will probably be happy with this configuration, so using this as a base line to include in the routes will save you a lot of complaints.
From this baseline plot route you can branch out alternate paths that are completely opposite so ppl can choose & enjoy that too. (y)

Edit: Better explanation. Universal choices mean you just give a lot of freedom to choose, while targeted choices mean you give another choice anticiping players will play that way given their previous choices, making a route of choices that make sense in a particular setting/idea
But I assume you guys were ready with avoidable choices for FMC from the beginning. Hope those choices fit well with the MMC-FMC setting mentioned above^^

PS: please clarify you mean avoid or skip? Games with skip options are so confusing to talk about. Cause it's not avoid if it still happens.

Last edited:

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
You released the game 2 years ago and it has almost no content. If anyone falls for this scam....lol.
1 year (and one month).
Anyway yes, I would've recommended them to release in smaller patches, just to give their fans some more meat than a few status reports. I understand well the advantage of releasing only a finished, full-fleshed and self contained episode after extensive play-testing. After all, if you ask 10 people here on f95, at least 8-9 will tell you with a straight face that they prefer slower, bigger releases to smaller, quicker ones.
But nothing forbids making changes mid-way, and releasing smaller patches keeps the interest alive, especially for an ambitious game that's just starting and needs to build a base.

Anyway, judging from last month's status report:
This is hopefully the last message before release.

I wish we had something better than seasons greetings today but as we drew close to releasing, we noticed some big flaws in the game while playtesting it. Therefore we had to go back to the drawing board for more polishing work. Also the music wasn't up to our needs so we are searching for more.
I predict Tier 3 pre release will be in March and the episode should go public in April.
After that, you'll be able to judge if there's enough content to justify one year of development or if you would've been able to do it in less time.
I sure didn't, as my own game still lingers in development hell after a year (with the short Prologue currently under the care of the 4th artist, counting only the official ones).

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
1 year (and one month).
Anyway yes, I would've recommended them to release in smaller patches, just to give their fans some more meat than a few status reports. I understand well the advantage of releasing only a finished, full-fleshed and self contained episode after extensive play-testing. After all, if you ask 10 people here on f95, at least 8-9 will tell you with a straight face that they prefer slower, bigger releases to smaller, quicker ones.
But nothing forbids making changes mid-way, and releasing smaller patches keeps the interest alive, especially for an ambitious game that's just starting and needs to build a base.

Anyway, judging from last month's status report:

I predict Tier 3 pre release will be in March and the episode should go public in April.
After that, you'll be able to judge if there's enough content to justify one year of development or if you would've been able to do it in less time.
I sure didn't, as my own game still lingers in development hell after a year (with the short Prologue currently under the care of the 4th artist, counting only the official ones).
Hi....
We thought about releasing smaller updates but, we decided to release the full version. We never thought this will take more than a year but, unfortunately it did. We found some errors while play testing and we decide make some changes.
We are planning to release episode 3 as two parts. We are still in the discussion. Hopefully we can release quicker updates in future :).
Before that we will release episode 2 soon.

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Hello guys :),
After a too long waiting time, we are proud to present Throne Of Blood - Episode 2.
We know that it took more than a year to finish the update. We went through lots of technical struggle while rendering and cording. We did several renders again because of the errors we got and it took lots of our time.
From now onwards we are hoping to give quick updates. We are working on that.
The second episode of Throne Of Blood is out for the Leader tier and above.

Thank you for staying with us :).
TOB_public_e2_promo_01.jpg
TOB_bar3_promo_LePew.jpg
TOB_alley_promo_LePew.jpg
TOB_Yoga_promo_LePew.jpg
Femdom
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Enjoy our game ;)

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Hello everyone !
The second episode of Throne Of Blood is out for the €5 Supporter tier and above.
Come join us and play the game !

Reactions: yggdral

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
This is the link for Episode 2 . I hope you enjoy episode 2. Please share your thoughts and suggestions. If you like our game please support our game. Every support will be appreciated and your ratings will be appreciated.
Thank you :)
Eposode 2
PC

MAC

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes