TheAnalSissy Top In-Game Renders Celebration - A little update

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
I sure hope you'll post Mrs. Turner soon. I LOVE Being a D.I.K. and all of the characters, but I've been avoiding this thread because it's going to be a while before I can actually play the Interlude, and I'm afraid of spoiling it for myself.

TheAnalSissy

Mar 23, 2019
Ah, really thanks for the feedback, was really needing it.

I was hoping to fix my Harddrive instead of sorting DOD pics all again, but I'll see if I can do it.

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
Ah, really thanks for the feedback, was really needing it.

I was hoping to fix my Harddrive instead of sorting DOD pics all again, but I'll see if I can do it.
You're very welcome, and I appreciate all of your effort. Like I say, if I had already played the Interlude, I would've been all over this fabulous artwork and awesome thread. I'm thinking about becoming a Patreon of Dr. Pinkcake, and then I won't have to wait so long for Season 3 to come out on Steam...just gotta figure out the finances first...

But yeah man, now that the Interlude pics appear to have come to an end, if you could get back to the always delicious Mrs. Turner that would be SO AWESOME!!!

TheAnalSissy

Mar 23, 2019
DOD Update 1

There are 4177 images on DOD classic.

First sorting pass got me 1006 images for Ms Turner. That being renders with no other main or side girls in it.

I'll now sort the rest for each char. Then do a review pass on all of them to find those wrongly organized.

Then I'll progress further on each character that hasn't been done yet.

TheAnalSissy

Mar 23, 2019
After several setbacks, I'm working at this again. It feels like just some months ago. But checking the date, it was longer than that. OMG!

Anyway. After having trouble with my Hardrive. Restarting it all from scratch. I'll do Aby next as it was planned. It's also a nice warmup for the other characters with more renders....