TheAnalSissy Top In-Game Renders Celebration - A little update

TheAnalSissy

Mar 23, 2019
I'm doing a top game renders starting with Alice from Dreams of Desire. I'm doing this for fun and to train my eye to what is a good render. Once I'm done with this game, I'm planning to keep going with other ones, cause this is great fun.

At first, the plan was to separate all Alice only renders (MC and other guys doesn't count), and then remove the worst pictures until I had only 10 or 20 left. Then I would do a facemash-like comparison, comparing each picture with all the others. But I hit a wall around 50 pictures, I just couldn't figure out what to eliminate next. So I made a Top 50 instead. Took a while to sort it out, but the result was great.

Disclaimer: Again, this is for fun, if you think render A or B should be higher up, make your own top pics, I would love to watch. And I'm the first one to disagree with my own result. So much so that I'm procrastinating doing top 10s and top 50s for more than a decade for just that reason. It's time to do this and have fun.

Also, it was hard to compare a beautiful render, from a sexy one, or from a wholesome one. Hopefully I could rank them accordingly. Another thing, love a nice ass, as you may be able to tell by my username, so I will favor those in some way or another. That's also why I'm making a top 50. You favorite pic might not be my #1, but there's a good chance that they're on the top 50....

Published:
Dreams of Desire - Alice
Dreams of Desire - Tracy
Dreams of Desire - Aunt Jenna
Dreams of Desire - Nora Black
Dreams of Desire - Helen
Dreams of Desire - Misc Girls
Dreams of Desire - Tisha

Just Publishing
BaDik Interlude - Overall Top 100
epi_ems71 c StN0 downscale.jpg

Next
Dreams of Desire - Abi
aby.png

Soon

Dreams of Desire - Landlady
Dreams of Desire - Mixed Renders

Dreams of Desire - Misc Countdowns
Dreams of Desire - F95Zone Fan-Art

Next Games draft order:
Dating My Daughter Chapter 1

Playing, so I can do them:
Milfy City
Dating My Daughter Chapter 2

To play bucket list:
Melody
Dreams of Desire Def Edition

Waiting for Completion, hopefully:
Being a Dik
City of Broken Dreamers
Midnight Paradise
Milfy City (?)

Last edited:

TheAnalSissy

Mar 23, 2019
So here it is. Top 50 pics, plus honorable mentions!!! What a nice celebration to this great game, good art quality, and what an awesome character that is Alice.

As I said, I'm the first to disagree with my own pics. I tried to be as fair as possible, by ranking them with that huge spreadsheet. But it's never perfect.....

So, do you agree or disagree? Tell me what is your favorite render. If it ain't on this tread yet, post it if you can. :)
Remember that it's for Alice renders only, excluding any guys that is. The mixed renders, like that awesome sunbathing scene with Mom, will be for a later post.

TheAnalSissy

Mar 23, 2019
A Little Update

Firstly, sorry for not posting for a while. About the top 100, when I begun I was on rails, so excited with this, that I ended up leaving all other things in life far behind, then there are all the holidays... Now that other things have catch-up and I'm more at my PC again, I'm fiddling with getting back at Tracy Top Pics spreadsheet.

I also noticed how some pics were way too similar, and should have picked only one, putting the other as an honorable mention. So for other characters I tried to remove very similar pics before doing the rest of the sorting process.

For some scenes, Lewdlab really made several pics very alike, specially for Mom. Then you add the 2 outfits alternatives, and I had up to 16 pictures very similar to each other sometimes. I put each picture group in a separate folder. Ended up having nearly 200 folders for Mom alone! She had 1100 renders from all 3 games, now after I also did the first pass, removing like the 5% worst pics, there is only 550 left. This was done earlier in December.

Now, before getting back to the spreadsheet, I spent the last days separating, comparing and removing all the similar pics with the other girls. This whole process took several hours.

Aunt Jenna alone took 2 hours, lot's of great renders there, and the alternate/regular outfits were both great on their own way. So hard to let go of some pics, that I think that I put 1/3 of the similar pictures in the honorable mentions folders, which ended up being nearly 60 of them, lol.

Now I probably won't be able to post Tracy's top pictures tomorrow, but if I do finish it before the end of the weekend, I'll still post them asap, otherwise next Thursday night will be the day.

Anyway, I'm really thankful that I can give something back to the F95zone community, which I love so much! :giggle:

Happy new Year!!!

Last edited:

TheAnalSissy

Mar 23, 2019
Welp, I have gone trough Alice pics looking for great ambient renders, and I ended up finding a lot of great pictures among the ones previously sorted out. It were so many that I had to sort them as well.

Lots of unique face expressions, that I tought had to be registered somehow.

Happy new year!!!

Here's the top 30 missing pictures of Alice, enjoy:

alt ending 5.jpg alt ending 11.jpg bad end 4 a.jpg d7 shower 2.jpg d8 shower 5.jpg d8 shower 7.jpg d8 shower 22.jpg d10 alice 14.jpg d11 alice 3.jpg d11 alice love 2.jpg d11 alice obey 2.jpg d11 alice obey 12.jpg d11 alice obey 14.jpg d12 spa alice 3.jpg d13 alice 1.jpg d13 alice finger 6.jpg d13 alice spank 6.jpg d16 alice 13 a.jpg d16 alice 19.jpg d16 alice 27.jpg d22 alice 3.jpg dod alice 12 a.jpg extra d22 alice 1.jpg extra finale alice 10 a.jpg extra halloween alice 11.jpg good end alice love 4.jpg tlm 3 alice 3.jpg d10 alice 4.jpg good end alice love 3 a.jpg

Also, these 2 were wrongly put on the mixed folder, since I'm doing this top 30 missed, why not put them here as well.
d16 breakfast 4 a.jpg d16 breakfast 4.jpg

S2

d22 alice 1.jpg

Last edited:

TheAnalSissy

Mar 23, 2019
Sorry for the delay. Lot's of things, will try to keep going and finish until the weekend. Hopefully. This is how far I've gone before stopping. 54% complete. But each new picture has less 1 picture to compare. So this may gather good momentum and finish fast once I hit around 75%....

1614711373119.png

TheAnalSissy

Mar 23, 2019
Ok, adjusting some workflow to make things easier (do the tab first, then count the points for each pic, that was really slowing it down), pumping out some AC/DC...

You guys WILL have the first 20 pics (100º - 81º) posted by this Thursday night!!!

Time to grab this beast by the horns!!!

Last edited:

TheAnalSissy

Mar 23, 2019
Okay, so here we go. This one took a long time to do, but I'm very happy with the results. So many great images that could be in the top 5, I'm glad I did this as a top 100.

This time I'm posting 1 pic per post, so this page 1 doesn't get even harder to load and you all can show your love for all the renders.

* - Pics with "*" alongside the number had a very similar, twin picture that was favored and took way more points.