TheAnalSissy Top In-Game Renders Celebration - A little update

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
Helen never got me too worked up because she struck me as being a sort of out-of-the-box character design...but there's no denying that she plays an important enough role in this tale, so she earns her keep quite nicely. I do however really like how the lighting on her skin and her expression turned out in image 7.

Thank you once again for maintaining this excellent thread! Looking forward to (hopefully) seeing Latisha during the next go-around! (y)

Reactions: TheAnalSissy

TheAnalSissy

Mar 23, 2019
Thanks for your input, it's always nice to see another person point of view.

Tisha won't appear just yet, she will have her own moment to shine, as there's a lot of renders already. The next ones will be for very small characters, but there's some gems.

Anyway, here's a road-map draft, each line is one week, some lines left blank for better reading, I won't skip posting any week.

Misc Girls
Tisha
Aby

Guys / MC Pov renders / Ambient Renders

Landlady
Mixed Renders

Best Ass / Boobs / Funny
Best Overall

Best F95 FanArt

Then next game which is Dating My Daughter Chapter 1

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
Thanks for your input, it's always nice to see another person point of view.

Tisha won't appear just yet, she will have her own moment to shine, as there's a lot of renders already. The next ones will be for very small characters, but there's some gems.

Anyway, here's a road-map draft, each line is one week, some lines left blank for better reading, I won't skip posting any week.

Misc Girls
Tisha
Aby

Guys / MC Pov renders / Ambient Renders

Landlady
Mixed Renders

Best Ass / Boobs / Funny
Best Overall

Best F95 FanArt

Then next game which is Dating My Daughter Chapter 1
Awesome! Sounds like the next few weeks are going to be loaded with some very interesting eye candy! :cool:(y)

I've never played Dating My Daughter...actually I've never fooled with any Adult Visual Novels until Dreams of Desire...but if you believe in it, then I'm sure that game will have a lot of nice imagery as well. You've got some good taste! :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: TheAnalSissy

TheAnalSissy

Mar 23, 2019
Well, both of them were my first games. Started playing both nearly at the same time, and both still early acess. So I was all this time thinking what would happen next.

Besides that, the main char from DMD is the most gorgeous woman, she kills any time, but, when you pick the best of the best renders, all my work comes to fruition, it's really rewarding. Hopefully you all can see the same when I share that collection. Really looking forward to doing DMD. Good reason to keep going with Dreams of Desire.

Another thing, I replayed that game really thorough, all routes on spreadsheet, and selecting best images for each chapter. As there's around 1000 images for each one, and 8500 renders total. Now I just gotta get the best of each day and do the best of the game for each character.

Reactions: Lou Gojira