TheAnalSissy Top In-Game Renders Celebration - A little update

TheAnalSissy

Mar 23, 2019
Time Spent on this sorting was 60min, after separating them all from the rest of the renders.

Next one is Tisha at April 08, Friday

latisha.png

Last edited:

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
Sweet bunch of images...I really should go back and replay The Lost Memories because as I looked through this latest batch of imagery I couldn't recall any names of any of the characters, except Nora of course. Currently I'm trying to see all seven endings of the game itself, and as of right now I've seen four of them.

Four more days until Marcus's mom Latisha! Woo hoo! (rubs hands together) I wish Latisha could've had a little more screen-time than she did, but then I'm sure her scarcity just adds all the more to her appeal. Kinda' like the Boba Fett effect in the original Star Wars movies...or some of the reason for Cherno-Alpha's popularity in the Pacific Rim movie...we got teased just enough to want to see more, but ultimately the mystique just adds to the overall coolness.

Thank you again for this awesome thread! (y)

Reactions: TheAnalSissy

TheAnalSissy

Mar 23, 2019
Ok, storm is mostly over, tomorrow I'll try to make up for the lost fridays. At least a double post, and if that's the case, also double posts on the following weeks. I'll keep the 1 post per week average.

TheAnalSissy

Mar 23, 2019
Tisha is almost done, it's taking a LOT longer than antecipated to wrap it up, like four times more than anything else before at this stage, but I'm finally getting happy with the final product.

Edit: It's done, just taking a well deserved break before posting it.

Last edited: