TheAnalSissy Top In-Game Renders Celebration - A little update

TheAnalSissy

Mar 23, 2019
Sorry for all delays with no response. I'm still catching up. DOD ain't the only think I do image ranking. I'm already doing DMD Chpt 2 sorted by Character and Day. Each day that I play all routes I do the steps before going forward.

But after this weekend push I saw how this was delaying slowing all, so I'll do the playing apart from the pre-rank, specially since I already did this for all Chpt 1, which will be the next game after DOD... But at least I got this going as well - apart from a small session in December, didn't play the game itself since October!!!

Here's a little treat, top Dee image from day 16, I can't wait to do her Chapter 1 Top 100.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Expect Aby this friday with no exceptions!!!

Last edited:

TheAnalSissy

Mar 23, 2019
This one is hard, I'm rusty and there is like 30 images that could be in positions 10-20, and 9 that could all be Top1. I'll carefully separate the top 20 pics, then I'm making a Google Drive plainshet to compare them all like the classic posts. When that is done, I'll post the Top 20 in order here.

TheAnalSissy

Mar 23, 2019
Some good and bad news.

The good news is that I got a new monitor, with almost 100% color fidelity. I will be able to make a better work selecting the best renders. Also I'm finally getting more time for myself, after a lot of big family events that I couldn't stay away......

The bad news is that my HD with all the pics failed. I'll only be able to sent the PC for repair next week, and hopefully I still am able to save most of my work.

Before that. I'm doing a special image selection. Hopefully I can post it soon.

TheAnalSissy

Mar 23, 2019
Narrowed down to 11, those look all like it could be top 1, so I'll compare one by one for a better evaluation. But this will be done later so I can look at them with a more neutral look. I'll also look for any hidden gems lost along the way.

TheAnalSissy

Mar 23, 2019
Those are done, also found some 15 pics that I re-added. Now starts the slow process of post-production - first deciding if this is a top 50, top 70, top 100 or what. Then deciding which ones make the cut, then polishing it all.

Reactions: Balu83

TheAnalSissy

Mar 23, 2019
I'm in a hangover today, might do it later, might leave to sunday. The first draft is pretty accurate already, won't need that much polishing (I think....).

Also, I never said what I'm doing exactly. If you guessed right who it was on that pic, it's Zoey from Being a Dik Part 3 Interlude. I'm not doing just her. It's the best overall renders from all Interlude.

TheAnalSissy

Mar 23, 2019
Had a super busy last days, now slowly getting some free time. Unless some big new problems, I'm finishing this before friday.

TheAnalSissy

Mar 23, 2019
Aaaaand here it is. Had to get back on my routine before the HD trouble, there are other pics that I also rank, and those are a much needed warm-up to do these ones properly. Now I know.

Anyway, here it it. The top 100 best renders from BaDik Interlude. Mostly Zoey, but others as well.

I'll also change how I publish them. Instead of 10 images per week, I'll try to do 5 images per day. So you guys won't have to wait so long, and I'l also be able to post a much bigger troughtput. I think that once I get back going, I'll be able to keep the pace up.

TheAnalSissy

Mar 23, 2019
BaDik Interlude, what a nice, closed short story. And what a character is Zoey. This was a nice special series to make for this tread. Hopefully you all enjoy the selection.

Being A Dik Interlude Top 100 Renders

100 - epi_intro38.jpg