Unity Theanthria [June 10 - Pre-Alpha] [Hectocacto]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Somelamename

Jun 9, 2018
honestly hope the uncensored version has bug fixing because i havent yet not seen one in the censored version's sex scene

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
So the only gift you can give them is flowers but the flowers don't affect your chance at all?

Edit: Ok played a bit more. It's kind of agonizing. Only way to gain affection is to talk over and over. One in about 20 attempts to talk MIGHT result in an affection question, which you have a 50/50 chance of answering correctly. If you answer incorrectly, you lose affection. It's a yes or no question answering something you couldn't possibly know about her. If you actually manage to make headway, the game will either softlock after trying to talk and you'll have to force close, or it will simply won't allow you to talk to her again. I don't even know if you can go do something else and come back to her and try again because the chances of happening across the same girl again are pretty much zero. By shear chance, I happened across a girl with a 50% chance of coming over. By shear chance she did, and by shear chance again she accepted sex without having to do the buggy grind. The sex began and MC was stuck in a walking animation and they were floating in mid air above the bed with his dick snaking through the air to her pussy. There's no way to back out and switch positions, so you're screwed. I ended the sex, and she vanished never to be seen again. This needs a ton of work.

Last edited:

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
so what's new?
The main changes are the player model (it doesn't look like duck running anymore, but..still not perfect), dance animations (sex is for kids, adults dance...rumba), added music.

So the only gift you can give them is flowers but the flowers don't affect your chance at all?

Edit: Ok played a bit more. It's kind of agonizing. Only way to gain affection is to talk over and over. One in about 20 attempts to talk MIGHT result in an affection question, which you have a 50/50 chance of answering correctly. If you answer incorrectly, you lose affection. It's a yes or no question answering something you couldn't possibly know about her. If you actually manage to make headway, the game will either softlock after trying to talk and you'll have to force close, or it will simply won't allow you to talk to her again. I don't even know if you can go do something else and come back to her and try again because the chances of happening across the same girl again are pretty much zero. By shear chance, I happened across a girl with a 50% chance of coming over. By shear chance she did, and by shear chance again she accepted sex without having to do the buggy grind. The sex began and MC was stuck in a walking animation and they were floating in mid air above the bed with his dick snaking through the air to her pussy. There's no way to back out and switch positions, so you're screwed. I ended the sex, and she vanished never to be seen again. This needs a ton of work.
This is buggy from the start and a bit unclear...its not clear how affection works now . Almost nothing works (lucky I have one lady at 100% from the old build) . As far as I know, there are no more random NPCs in the game now, so you should run into the same girl sooner or later. Sometimes you run into her during delivery (can also increase affection). You can give them any item, you'd be surprised how happy they are when you give them a barrel.:D

Last edited:

Melon

Jun 7, 2017
The controls don't work half the time. The jetpack never worked, since the start of the game, tried reloading, reinstalling, re-thinking my life decisions, nothing.
No way to increase the affection, at least not that I know of, half of them don't want to talk, the other half spouts out trivia about stuff I don't really need to know.
The gifts aren't working either unless I'm supposed to give them the fucking 120$ tables or whatever, but I couldn't be bothered grinding for money by running around the town delivering everything on foot and getting stuck in small geometry every 5 meters because the map was made by what looks like the spray feature from paint.

Good concept and some models look nice but god damn there's a lot of wonky stuff. Also from what I read of other reviewers the sex in this sex oriented game is censored, so meh.

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
The March 24th build is out. Just waiting for the uncensored version now.
Yeah,but you're asking a little too much. I think it will be a problem..Hecto spamming new and new versions almost every day ("nightly builds") with some minor changes.

EDIT: Maybe the fastest way will be to just copy BepInEx + demosaic plugin from one version to the new one and hope it works.

kumarin
Pleaseee, remove mosaic beeees. ( Something more optimized )

Last edited:

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
Please add CENSORED tag!
Looks like DumbDemosaic works well, so problem solved. OP can be changed to NO (If patched).
pussy-cat.gif

The controls don't work half the time. The jetpack never worked, since the start of the game, tried reloading, reinstalling, re-thinking my life decisions, nothing.
No way to increase the affection, at least not that I know of, half of them don't want to talk, the other half spouts out trivia about stuff I don't really need to know.
The gifts aren't working either unless I'm supposed to give them the fucking 120$ tables or whatever, but I couldn't be bothered grinding for money by running around the town delivering everything on foot and getting stuck in small geometry every 5 meters because the map was made by what looks like the spray feature from paint.

Good concept and some models look nice but god damn there's a lot of wonky stuff. Also from what I read of other reviewers the sex in this sex oriented game is censored, so meh.
Strange. Jetpack always worked well. Just press "x" (on/off) and that's it (but of course,you need power).
Affection system is now pretty bugged. This will need to be improved a lot. A lot of things are unclear.
Only the free version is censored, however it is possible to uncensor the game. ( but maybe the censorship is better - blowjob + dick headshot = horror tag). But otherwise first person looks nice sometimes. I like the girls' expressions.

Last edited:

morty2301

Oct 9, 2018
Ok so in the current version I somehow broke the game in one session to where I asked EVERY girl and they always said yes for some reason, it was very bizarre and I wish I knew what I did to break the game, but at least it gave me free affection with girls. Only thing I could think of maybe is when I had sex with auroa who was above 100% and affection kept rising from sex and deliveries. If it wasn't that, I remember I got sex with the black lizard girl but I clicked too fast and bugged past the "Ok I'm going to start now" so she just was frozen so I alt F4d the game.

Also I've noticed this game has a tendency to get stuck in one decision if that makes sense, dunno how else to explain it other than the longer the session went on and the more girls rejected you from low % and then even the high 50% girls would constantly reject you until you restarted the game and then it was back to normal. I have a theory that maybe if you can get a girl to accept a bunch of times at the start of the session, maybe you can break the game like I did

Monster9010

Nov 24, 2019
Allow me to share my knowledge....put your couch into your inventory then walk up to a desired girl proceed to save then gift the sofa to her, after save again then load right after, you get your sofa back while also increasing the affection 6% every time, the more expensive the gift the higher the percent, have fun coomers

BanUndead

Jun 16, 2019
So ran into a bug where as long as you can get them home, you can fuck them if you ask the to sit with you in any spot. Aurora had had a 5% chance of sex and when I asked her to sit on the couch she instantly jumped on my dick.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote