Collection Video TheCount Collection [2024-06-08] [TheCount]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
his twitter looks fine? and i doubt he would suddenly retire even if it was deleted, hes making good money from patreon. besides a lack of updates on twitter/patreon since he posted his image set i don't get where this panic is from like hes being cancelled. good luck to anyone thinking of suing twitter :rolleyes: a company worth multiple tens of billions could hire enough lawyers to keep you busy until you die of old age.

Asschen

Feb 2, 2023
Here is an (incomplete) set of interpolated 60 fps versions of videos from TheCount that I have selected.
The files are available for 60 days, or longer if it has been viewed in the last month. Let me know if reuploading is needed.
2023-03-20:
The entire folder is ~6,3 GB.

Additional information:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I just noticed I mostly have watermarked versions. I can't remember why that is, or if there were other options, but just a heads-up.
I have included the longer videos that I didn't interpolate or upscale myself. They're always quite popular, after all.

Last edited:

Reyas

Oct 11, 2020
his twitter looks fine? and i doubt he would suddenly retire even if it was deleted, hes making good money from patreon. besides a lack of updates on twitter/patreon since he posted his image set i don't get where this panic is from like hes being cancelled. good luck to anyone thinking of suing twitter a company worth multiple tens of billions could hire enough lawyers to keep you busy until you die of old age.
Here's the official statement I found on it;

TheCount said:
Hey there! Whyle good progress has bin made on part2, the early access has to be delayed by 1-2 weeks going into May. A big reason for that is as some of you may already have noticed, my MEGA account got terminated without warning and will not be restored no matter what i do.

Which of my Videos did the trick after almost 3 years of using this service? ...i have no idea and they wont tell me. So im switching to Pixeldrain for now. That service seems to be very NSFW friendly, so the risk of another surprise nuke is quite low. However i now have to reupload over 3 years worth of content and edit all the corrosponding patreon posts. Some have to be rerendered in order to add the watermark. I have all Videos with all versions saved on my PC but a lot of the actual blend files for these projects are now gone. (These were all finished project files, none of the files for the current project have bin lost).

The second reason is something that i am personaly responsible for. Because i had an idea for a project that i just could not get out of my head. So i invested a lot of efford in a short period of time into a roughly 250 files large Resident Evil image set that can be viewed like a short story. I havent done one of these since i first started this patreon. The problem with that and the reason why i haven given it to you by now is that i whent full filters off on this. So it involves a lot of monsters and violence like you would see in these old studio FOW movies. Needless to say, i cant put this on patreon. So im thinking about uploading it on gumroad and provide you with a 100% discount code. You would have to serch it manualy tho since im not allowed to link directly to it. Sorry for the further delay.
Shrug. Better luck next time I guess.

Last edited:
Reactions: Asschen

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
mega has always been iffy at best. patreon does not like "monster" stuff. so his twitter is safe afterall :giggle:

omarinoo

Jan 14, 2022
the count's latest post:
So this is another cross promotion that was planed a while ago. This time for a game by VictorBlack who is putting a lot of efford in his project that might be something for you! (Kaisa early acces will drop in a couple hours)

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
i think arawaraw did a short bj loop, otherwise i don't think anyone else has ever bothered with neeko stuff

Lispec

Mar 21, 2022
Can someone explain to me how I can activate notifications for new posts on a thread without having to post a reply?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote