Collection Video TheCount Collection [2024-08-03] [TheCount]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Decode

Aug 25, 2017

I wanted to have Dva Finished and fully rendered by now.
Unfortunately i had to deal with more health issues In the last two weeks.
Nothing dangerous but very unpleasent. Its called Positional dizziness and basicly sent me on a rolercoaster ride every time i try to move my head or hold it in certain positions.

I was told this can last for multiple months but its already gotten much better and im able to work without problems again.

I will need just a couple more days to finish up Dva and have her rendered out so this is a viewport render of the still unfinished animation. Her face and Hands are still not fully animated. Boob and Hair physics as well as Fluids are still missing.

I would estimate to finish her up and Render her in the next 5-7 days and have Tracer done by the end of this month.

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022

I wanted to have Dva Finished and fully rendered by now.
Unfortunately i had to deal with more health issues In the last two weeks.
Nothing dangerous but very unpleasent. Its called Positional dizziness and basicly sent me on a rolercoaster ride every time i try to move my head or hold it in certain positions.

I was told this can last for multiple months but its already gotten much better and im able to work without problems again.

I will need just a couple more days to finish up Dva and have her rendered out so this is a viewport render of the still unfinished animation. Her face and Hands are still not fully animated. Boob and Hair physics as well as Fluids are still missing.

I would estimate to finish her up and Render her in the next 5-7 days and have Tracer done by the end of this month.

Excuse my stupidity, but does he promise full animation in a week? Or is it the news that he is still preparing an animation?

Reactions: Locozon

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
Yes I know about them, but that's a different artist. Different series. Different style. Different models. Overall not the same.
It seems to me that Thecount prefers younger and prettier girls :BootyTime:
If you know what I mean Screenshot_2024-10-05-18-22-04-84_4d38fce200f96aeac5e860e739312e76.jpg :devilish:
Therefore, there is no video with Evelynn.

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
It seems to me that Thecount prefers younger and prettier girls :BootyTime:
If you know what I mean View attachment 4101969 :devilish:
Therefore, there is no video with Evelynn.
No idea. Considering all the girls in kda are in the same age range.

Ahri: Sagittarius, born in the Year of the Dog -> December 14, 1994 -> 29 years old.
Evelynn: Taurus, born in the Year of the Rooster -> May 1, 1993 -> 31 years old.
Kai'Sa: Pisces, born in the Year of the Rat -> March 7, 1996 -> 28 years old.
Akali: Taurus, born in the Year of the Ox -> May 11, 1997 -> 27 years old.

D.Va – 21 years old
Tracer – 28 years old

Jill Valentine: 51 years old
Ada Wong: 51 years old
Claire Redfield: 46 years old

I'm sure could find the canonical age for all the character's he's done but I think get the point that doesn't really go just young. I think Jinx and D.va are tied at youngest at age 21. So not really a valid argument of why no Evelynn. Also considering the Resident Evil girls are all mid-life crisis age now.

• Wow
Reactions: Wanker Jester

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022

Ahri: Sagittarius, born in the Year of the Dog -> December 14, 1994 -> 29 years old.
Evelynn: Taurus, born in the Year of the Rooster -> May 1, 1993 -> 31 years old.

D.Va – 21 years old
Tracer – 28 years old

I'm sure could find the canonical age for all the character's he's done but I think get the point that doesn't really go just young. I think Jinx and D.va are tied at youngest at age 21. So not really a valid argument of why no Evelynn. Also considering the Resident Evil girls are all mid-life crisis age now.
Simply put, Evelynn milf and sexual succub. I originally wanted to say that Count prefers to corrupt the young and inexperienced :devilish:
Just my guesses. Or maybe he just doesn't like Evelynn.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Wanker Jester

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019

D.Va – 21 years old
Tracer – 28 years old

The Resident Evil girls are canonically around 50? I’m calling bullshit on that one; I’ve never seen a depiction of them where they could be older than mid-thirties.

Ulqui210

Nov 2, 2017
The Resident Evil girls are canonically around 50? I’m calling bullshit on that one; I’ve never seen a depiction of them where they could be older than mid-thirties.
Something something, the RE Girls typically get infected with something that they remove later on but have em stay the age they are at.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes