Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I'm guessing there's no controller support in this. For me, side-scrolling action games more or less need it as KB input seems to clunky for games like this. A shame as there's always room for more futa on my system.

EDIT: just read the review. Maybe it's not such a shame after all.

• Angry
Reactions: Forge Wright

Peridoot

Jun 26, 2019
I don't get this game. I've apparently completed four events, gotten the cheer leading outfit and I've no idea how to acess this "action mode"

Jul 25, 2018
Mega link broken

"The file you are trying to download is no longer available.
The account that created this link has been terminated due to multiple violations of our Terms of Service."

skc51

Nov 21, 2018
Guys, when successfully I run the game, I can't see any of the characters in the game, can somebody help me?

OphisDxD

Oct 3, 2017
I think the problem with the invisible characters is because of the display. I have 1080p on a laptop and the pc,the laptop with 60Hz can play the game and the pc with 144Hz can't. Or it could be because of AMD components in pc but I don't really think that is the problem. If someone found a solution please post it.

Reactions: skc51

thedoubleyew

Mar 4, 2018
I think the problem with the invisible characters is because of the display. I have 1080p on a laptop and the pc,the laptop with 60Hz can play the game and the pc with 144Hz can't. Or it could be because of AMD components in pc but I don't really think that is the problem. If someone found a solution please post it.
turned down my monitor to 60hz and still invisible so not fr

Lightson

Feb 18, 2021
Guys, I need help, please

I just run the exe and...

"System error"
"Code execution cannot continue because d3dx9_43.dLL was not found. Reinstalling the program to fix the problem."

1656555000313.png

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes