Medievalover

Obsessed with thicc women!
Modder
Oct 18, 2020
61050f82c2415.jpg

Overview:
TheJadeRabbit is a 3D artist and graphic designer who makes realistic renders involving dickgirls, monsters and muscular characters.​

Updated: 2023-09-15
Artist: TheJadeRabbit
Censorship: No
Language: English
Resolution: -varies-
Content: 3188 Pictures
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

Download:

5 (2).jpg 3 (3).jpg 3.jpg 4 (2).jpg 5 (3).jpg 5.jpg 7.jpg 12.jpg 17.jpg 28.jpg 4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Aurea Lina

Aug 26, 2021
Hello Medievalover and all member :)
I downloaded the archive and went around several sites of this artist.
It's not sorted by dates like many uploaders from this site, I renamed everything and sorted by folder according to the women present. There may be missing sets! because too many duplicate images (or just recolored by the artist) I kept the best and in high resolution

"Update" of March 2021 to March 2023. if it can help fans. Enjoy!

PS: If the creator of the post likes my help, he can update the first post of this page.
I hope you like it, I spent a whole day downloading everything, renamed, sorted

TJRfuta.jpg All FUTA : - 3.5Gb

TJRgirl.jpg All
GIRL : - 8Gb

miko321

Aug 17, 2018
It's not sorted by dates like many uploaders from this site, I renamed everything and sorted by folder according to the women present. There may be missing sets! because too many duplicate images (or just recolored by the artist) I kept the best and in high resolution

PS: If the creator of the post likes my help, he can update the first post of this page.

View attachment 2465891 All FUTA : - 3.5Gb

View attachment 2465892 All
GIRL : - 8Gb
Amazing work but Links don't work for me :(

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
Hello Medievalover and all members :)
Medievalover is a bit absent atm (did not saw him ones since I registered)
Always report to Comic / Animation Update big stuff like this
Someone will pick it up (im a bit busy with 2 big updates rn + a shit ton of small ones)
Uploaders did not watch all threads, even I noticed only now

machinman

May 28, 2017

heya,

thanks for sharing these archives.
just to make sure, did you have access to the dropbox archive or did you download from kemono, because it seems there's not more in the archive you shared than what you can find in kemono, except for the nice sorting of course.
for example, it says for ada wong female version that there's a full showcase coming in 2022, and the pics in your archive are the same than the ones in the wip post on kemono.

I think that would be worth pointing out if the archives are misssing stuff from original archive so it doesn't prevent someone else to share it in the future.

best regards

Aurea Lina

Aug 26, 2021
already whrite on my post : There may be missing sets! because too many duplicate images (or just recolored by the artist)
"Update" of March 2021 to March 2023
I take all the best from kemono and much orther wensite.

machinman

May 28, 2017
already whrite on my post : There may be missing sets! because too many duplicate images (or just recolored by the artist)
"Update" of March 2021 to March 2023
I take all the best from kemono and much orther wensite.
yeah, I read that since that's the message I quoted, but it's also written that you downloaded from the archive which is not the case, so yeah...
in my book if you talk about the archive of an artist, it's from the source or from a rip of it while it's clearly not the case here, that's why I asked.

also, "there are missing sets because they are duplicates or recolored versions by the artist."
if there are sets that are duplicates, they are duplicates, they're not missing, but if something is missing, well, it's missing oÔ;; like the ada set I was talking about, it's not complete, and it's not because it would be a duplicate.

I feel like we have a comprehension problem here :/

so I say it again, it would be a good thing to make it clear by stating it in the OP that it's incomplete.

Deleted member 1375045

Apr 21, 2019
The only thing that really annoys me about the archives uploaded here for this artist is the fact that I need to download 4 parts totaling ~15GB, and then extract those, leaving me with one ~15GB zipped archive... I really don't need a whole 30GB of storage space missing because of this. I'm tempted to download the whole thing, organize it to the best of my ability, compress every single picture and reupload the compressed collection here for future use. Also, there are a few pictures that are corrupted and can't be viewed at all, so I would be leaving those out.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Magazif