Collection GIF Video Theobrobine collection [2023-09-15] [theobrobine]

doodoo33

Jun 2, 2021
Not saying Theo's fallen off but def noticeably less movement frame detail in the last couple futa vers compared to the Yor and Power anims

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
I like Theo and his animation work but goddamn his actual videos suck.

The whole "I'm gonna zoom in on 250 scale to the top of the character and scroll down very slowly despite having animated the whole body" shit just takes you away from the action and is a waste of all that effort. Like, sex isn't in a vaccuum. I wanna look at more than just the goddamn face, and while you see the fucking I also wanna see her face at that point. Just show everything goddamnit.

Shouldn't have to download the animation files to get an actual proper look at things.

Porunareg

May 10, 2018
I like Theo and his animation work but goddamn his actual videos suck.

The whole "I'm gonna zoom in on 250 scale to the top of the character and scroll down very slowly despite having animated the whole body" shit just takes you away from the action and is a waste of all that effort. Like, sex isn't in a vaccuum. I wanna look at more than just the goddamn face, and while you see the fucking I also wanna see her face at that point. Just show everything goddamnit.

Shouldn't have to download the animation files to get an actual proper look at things.
Just gotta wait till all the MAPPA sakuga kids grow up then we'll see real NSFW animation.