My Mod version working for SAZMOD (v0.9.1): 1.1
Game Version: 0.9.4
Language: English

Features:
* Gallery mod for all characters.
* Both non-incest and incest versions available
* NTR Scenes added.
* Mixture of images/text menus.
* Now there is a version of the gallery that will work with SAZMOD.

** Shoutout to Lain used his UI from another game to create this mod.
** Apologies in advance for errors anyone comes across. This is my first mod, all feedback would be greatly appreciated.
*** If the developer doesn't want the mod up, please let me know and I will take it down.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-Log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
PC Version:
PC Version for SAZMOD:

Android: *
Android w/ SAZMOD:
* Not official ports, I have only tested the gallery for the apks. I do not know if the game behaves as it should. Use at your own risk.

- Please note: There are two PC versions and two Android versions. One version is for the original game and the other is for use with SAZMOD. For Android, you don't have to do anything, SAZMOD mod is already in the apk, just install it like any other Android app. For PC, please see the installation instructions above.
- I decided to have two different versions since there might be some users who prefer the original game, and those that like the SAZMOD version of the game.

- As always, feedback is greatly appreciated. Regards.

Last edited:

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Soooo how do you get to the gallery?

edit - nevermind i got it haha

Last edited:

fuzzythanatos

Apr 10, 2019
Very good mod, simple interface, ease of switching sceenes, good job.

Looking forward to the version with NTR since that's like 90% of the player base of this game either way.

bilbohimura

Jul 6, 2019
Very good mod, simple interface, ease of switching sceenes, good job.

Looking forward to the version with NTR since that's like 90% of the player base of this game either way.
NTR scenes for Nicole are done, working on testing them for errors. Thank you for the feedback.

bilbohimura

Jul 6, 2019
Can we have Android version with your cheat mod added
Hello,

I have added a link to the first post with a link to the android port. I have not tested if the game behaves as it should in the apk. I have tested some scenes from the gallery and they work fine. Please provide feedback if you find any errors. I will update the apk with NTR once all NTR scenes are done.

Reactions: joy_crazy_beared

Jay0032

Nov 29, 2020
Hello,

I have added a link to the first post with a link to the android port. I have not tested if the game behaves as it should in the apk. I have tested some scenes from the gallery and they work fine. Please provide feedback if you find any errors. I will update the apk with NTR once all NTR scenes are done.
All scenes are working Great You Are Doing Great work by adding this mod Thankyou so much Just add nTR scenes asap

bilbohimura

Jul 6, 2019
Updated post with mod v1.1, NTR scenes added and one non-NTR scene with Alexis in the shower that I missed in the first version.

fuzzythanatos

Apr 10, 2019
Well, i can't seem to find the ntr options. Redownloaded the base game, started a new game so i set ntr in game to on but sadly the one difference for me between this version and 1.0 are the alexis shower scenes , other than that it's all the same. Tried with incest on/off also, doesn't seem to make a difference whatever i do. Is there a turn ntr prompt i'm not seeing or? checked the scenes in the menu, all are the same.

bilbohimura

Jul 6, 2019
Well, i can't seem to find the ntr options. Redownloaded the base game, started a new game so i set ntr in game to on but sadly the one difference for me between this version and 1.0 are the alexis shower scenes , other than that it's all the same. Tried with incest on/off also, doesn't seem to make a difference whatever i do. Is there a turn ntr prompt i'm not seeing or? checked the scenes in the menu, all are the same.
Sorry about that, I forgot to add the updated screens.rpy. I've updated the mega link to include the rpy. I've also attached the updated screens.rpy to this reply so you don't have to download everything again.

Edit: The NTR Gallery will be available right under the 'Gallery' button on the main menu.

fuzzythanatos

Apr 10, 2019
Very nice, all working as intended, was looking for a few scenes i remembered, but sadly those are SAZ specific ones.

bilbohimura

Jul 6, 2019
Very nice, all working as intended, was looking for a few scenes i remembered, but sadly those are SAZ specific ones.
I had a quick look at the SAZ Mod post and will message SAZ and see if it's okay to add the modded scenes to my gallery mod. If SAZ gives the green light, I'll start adding the scenes. Will update this post when I get a response.

Edit: I have spoken with SAZ and will start working on adding the SAZ Mod scenes to my mod. For the PC version, the gallery will only work if you have the SAZ Mod installed. When I complete the mod and update this post, I will add a link to the SAZ Mod post on F95 so users can obtain the mod that way.

The APK version will have the full SAZ Mod already installed (permission granted by SAZ).

Unfortunately, at this time I cannot give a timeframe since I haven't installed SAZ Mod. But I can say I will start working on it today.

Last edited:

bilbohimura

Jul 6, 2019
Hello,

A bit of an update.
* I have finished adding Nicole scenes, both non-NTR and NTR scenes from SAZ Mod. Currently testing those scenes for errors.
A little disclaimer: I haven't added every single scene from SAZ Mod, just the ones that look like they are new scenes, not found in the original game. I will add all SAZ's scenes if people request it.

I should finish testing Nicole scenes today and will start working on Alexis scenes. Work has been busy so this update is taking longer.

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
If it's possible to do all the SAZ scenes that would be great.
Also the link to the android apk just takes you to a zip file. How do you apply this to an android port?

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
Hello,

Sorry about that, link to apk is fixed. Please try again and let me know if it works for you.
Thanks will download now and give it a shot later.
Just to be clear this is an android port of vesion 9.04? (9.40?) with your gallery mod built in right?
And it includes all scenes including NTR but not the sazmod scenes yet?
Thanks again!

bilbohimura

Jul 6, 2019
Thanks will download now and give it a shot later.
Just to be clear this is an android port of vesion 9.04? (9.40?) with your gallery mod built in right?
And it includes all scenes including NTR but not the sazmod scenes yet?
Thanks again!
Hello,

You are correct. Everything in v094, no SAZMOD (yet).

Reactions: SevenCostanza

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
Hi So I tried the apk you posted and there are quite a few bugs.
The main menu doesn't show all the buttons correctly sized and some are missing making it difficult to navigate anything.
Once you go into the gallery there are missing images and text and the screen flickers and changes so you don't know who or what you are clicking.
During scenes the text is often blacked out or images are missing and only shows the grey checker board pattern and some text.
Navigating in the gallery with the back and next buttons doesn't work correctly and often times the buttons disappear including the X in the top corner.
The end replay button doesn't work it just seems to reload the replay.
I'm sure the android version isn't your priority but just thought I'd pass along my experience.
Thanks again