Mod Ren'Py TheTyrant094 - Gallery Mod [v1.0]

B26

Nov 18, 2020
Saz Gallery Mod still doesn't work. And yes I installed Saz Mod First before the gallery mod. The game wont even open and gives this error:

Parsing the script failed.
The label phone1 is defined twice, at
File "screens.rpyc", line 1266 and
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1283
I have the same error, can't open the game because of it. Any solutions? Thx

bilbohimura

Jul 6, 2019
Hello,

I've been trying to reproduce this error with no luck. Are you on Mac or PC? I'm wondering if the OS version has something to do with the error. Also, which version of the original game are you playing? My mod doesn't change anything in the screens.rpy file. I only modified SAZ's screen file with is named something entirely different 'overridescreen.rpy.'

Anderz

May 28, 2018
Had the same bug then i realize i downloaded the wrong gallery .
You probably downloaded the gallery link and not the gallery with SAZMOD one. :)

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Original post: 04/29/2021
Updated: 06/24/2021
Game/Creator: TheTyrant / Saddoggames
Modder: bilbohimura
Mod Version: 1.1
My Mod version working for SAZMOD (v0.9.1): 1.1
Game Version: 0.9.4
Language: English

Features:
* Gallery mod for all characters.
* Both non-incest and incest versions available
* NTR Scenes added.
* Mixture of images/text menus.
* Now there is a version of the gallery that will work with SAZMOD.

** Shoutout to Lain used his UI from another game to create this mod.
** Apologies in advance for errors anyone comes across. This is my first mod, all feedback would be greatly appreciated.
*** If the developer doesn't want the mod up, please let me know and I will take it down.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-Log:

Download:
PC Version:
PC Version for SAZMOD:

Android: *
Android w/ SAZMOD:
* Not official ports, I have only tested the gallery for the apks. I do not know if the game behaves as it should. Use at your own risk.

- Please note: There are two PC versions and two Android versions. One version is for the original game and the other is for use with SAZMOD. For Android, you don't have to do anything, SAZMOD mod is already in the apk, just install it like any other Android app. For PC, please see the installation instructions above.
- I decided to have two different versions since there might be some users who prefer the original game, and those that like the SAZMOD version of the game.

- As always, feedback is greatly appreciated. Regards.

Something is wrong with the SAZMOD.
Downloaded 0.9.1
Installed SAZMOD
Installed SAZMOD Version of Gallery.

But im still getting the Following:

Last edited:

bilbohimura

Jul 6, 2019
Something is wrong with the SAZMOD.
Downloaded 0.9.1
Installed SAZMOD
Installed SAZMOD Version of Gallery.

But im still getting the Following:
Hello,

The error means you are missing two images. I've attached those images to this post. Put these images in the game/images/trip folder. I pulled these images from The Tyrant 0.9.4 game folder. I do not know if they are available in the 0.9.1 version of the game. That could be why you were receiving the error.

-bh

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Hello,

The error means you are missing two images. I've attached those images to this post. Put these images in the game/images/trip folder. I pulled these images from The Tyrant 0.9.4 game folder. I do not know if they are available in the 0.9.1 version of the game. That could be why you were receiving the error.

-bh
images folder does not exist, but i also have 0.9.4 version of the game that doesnt have it either

MhSequoia

Jul 30, 2021
IOError: Couldn't find file 'bigsisroom/9am 003.jpg'.
There is a lot of image missing

Last edited:

reyevis

Jun 8, 2020
getting the same errors as Urusaisenpai. no "images" folder in the "game" folder and the game crashes if i try to open nicole or alexis' gallery.

sometimes when starting the game i also get:

installed 0.9.1 Version of Base Game
installed 0.9.1 Mod Official + Hot Fix v05
installed PC Version for SAZMOD

any ideas?

bilbohimura

Jul 6, 2019
getting the same errors as Urusaisenpai. no "images" folder in the "game" folder and the game crashes if i try to open nicole or alexis' gallery.

sometimes when starting the game i also get:

installed 0.9.1 Version of Base Game
installed 0.9.1 Mod Official + Hot Fix v05
installed PC Version for SAZMOD

any ideas?
Hello,

You will see the images folder when you use something like Unren.bat (found on f95) to unpack the .rpa file.
You'll want to get the Unren.bat, place it in the 'game' folder of the original game (before adding mods). Double click on Unrent.bat, choose option '1' to unpack rpa. You should now see the images folder. As for the double 'screens' error, there should only be one screens.rpy file the 'game' folder. If the screens.rpyc in the 'game' folder is giving the error, I would delete that and try running the game so the game creates a new screens.rpyc based of the screens.rpy file.

As for missing images, my mod used version 0.9.4 of the game and that's what I used. I only added images in the 'mods' folder for the gallery UI, and two icons in the game/gui/icons folder.

One thing that could be causing missing images is if you didn't install SAZ's Animation pack. https://f95zone.to/threads/the-tyrant-s-a-z-mod-update-0-9-4b-beta-hotfixv01-mod-s-a-z.18297/

Not a 100% sure if that is the missing images issue.

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
Is great that you still update your mod, love the game and hate it at the same time because is really grindy, some times take you hours to figure it out what you have to do, I played like 2 hours trying intensionally to get the NTR scenes and I didn't get even one. Lowered all the love and relationship to -100 and the girls don't fuck anyone and I'm even stuck in the story, but when I corrupt the girl they have sex with the MC, so I don't understand what I'm doing wrong, and thats the reason why a Gallery mod is great.

bilbohimura

Jul 6, 2019
bilbohimura Will there be a new update to this mod for SAZ v9.4b?
My apologies for the late reply, I thought I had already responded. Eventually, there will be an update. I started a new job that takes up a lot of my time, and until I get fully settled in, I won't have much free time. So, unfortunately, I cannot give a time frame on when the mod will be updated.

Edit:
Below is a preview of how I plan on changing the mod. There are labels on the top of the screen to switch between the women and Non-NTR/NTR scenes. Also, on the bottom (taken from ShaddyMods code), you can change the MC Name and choose which page you want to view for that girl. Lastly, change between incest on/off.

Once again, I do not have a timeframe on when the mod will be ready due to work. But, I will be working on it slowly.

previewv02.jpg

Last edited:

KH2000

Jul 3, 2019
My apologies for the late reply, I thought I had already responded. Eventually, there will be an update. I started a new job that takes up a lot of my time, and until I get fully settled in, I won't have much free time. So, unfortunately, I cannot give a time frame on when the mod will be updated.

Edit:
Below is a preview of how I plan on changing the mod. There are labels on the top of the screen to switch between the women and Non-NTR/NTR scenes. Also, on the bottom (taken from ShaddyMods code), you can change the MC Name and choose which page you want to view for that girl. Lastly, change between incest on/off.

Once again, I do not have a timeframe on when the mod will be ready due to work. But, I will be working on it slowly.

View attachment 1747224
No Worries just take whatever time you need

Zerg69

May 20, 2021
hi sir ive been looking for a port that will run on my android 11 phone, and i wanted to play the sazmod but when i downloaded your sazmod port when i open the app it will load for a couple of minutes and when im at the start button it always crashes, same with saz thread the tyrant ceb port same issue it kept crushing. but the original the tyrant that doesn't have any mod works fine on my phone. i hope you can help me with this. :)

mswlfe159

Dec 16, 2019
:cry:

Edit:

View attachment 1747224
Just wanted to let you know that I've been waiting for your update:cry: