Mod Ren'Py TheTyrant094 - Gallery Mod [v1.0]

bilbohimura

Jul 6, 2019
Hi So I tried the apk you posted and there are quite a few bugs.
The main menu doesn't show all the buttons correctly sized and some are missing making it difficult to navigate anything.
Once you go into the gallery there are missing images and text and the screen flickers and changes so you don't know who or what you are clicking.
During scenes the text is often blacked out or images are missing and only shows the grey checker board pattern and some text.
Navigating in the gallery with the back and next buttons doesn't work correctly and often times the buttons disappear including the X in the top corner.
The end replay button doesn't work it just seems to reload the replay.
I'm sure the android version isn't your priority but just thought I'd pass along my experience.
Thanks again
Hi Seven,

Which android version are you using. I just now downloaded the apk and ran it on the latest android, on both a Pixel and Galaxy phone, and I don't have the same issues. The galleries work fine for me. The version of the apk I provided is the universal version that renpy generates.

Here's a to the version RenPy generates that should work fine on newer phones and is slightly less in size. Let me know if this gives you the same issue. If this works fine for you, I will add this version to the original post, in case others have the same issue.

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
Hi Seven,

Which android version are you using. I just now downloaded the apk and ran it on the latest android, on both a Pixel and Galaxy phone, and I don't have the same issues. The galleries work fine for me. The version of the apk I provided is the universal version that renpy generates.

Here's a to the version RenPy generates that should work fine on newer phones and is slightly less in size. Let me know if this gives you the same issue. If this works fine for you, I will add this version to the original post, in case others have the same issue.
I'm using android 11 on a pixel 2 XL
Is this new link you provided just the game with no gallery mod?
I'll try the original one you posted again and this new one.
I've been using the 0.91 release from darkassassin which has jdmod and it works fairly well but I would like to use yours if it has the sazmod scenes in the gallery as well.

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
Ok I tried it again using the original apk you provided doing a fresh install and restart etc and it all works great now.
Went through all the menus and a few scenes and no issues to report.
Is it possible to sort the scenes by when they happen in the game? Rather then by location or time of day?

bilbohimura

Jul 6, 2019
Ok I tried it again using the original apk you provided doing a fresh install and restart etc and it all works great now.
Went through all the menus and a few scenes and no issues to report.
Is it possible to sort the scenes by when they happen in the game? Rather then by location or time of day?
Hi Seven,

I chose to do the gallery by location because it was easier to keep track of which scenes were done and which still needed to be worked on. The developer has the files separated by location and not by how events occur. Maybe once I finish adding the SAZ Mod scenes, I can think about it. No promises though.

Reactions: SevenCostanza

fuzzythanatos

Apr 10, 2019
Tested it on 9.1 version with saz installed, from normal gallery only nicole irina and miranda work without error message, from netorare only cassandra and irina.

bilbohimura

Jul 6, 2019
Tested it on 9.1 version with saz installed, from normal gallery only nicole irina and miranda work without error message, from netorare only cassandra and irina.
Hello Fuzzy,

Do you have the latest version of The Tyrant installed? The error is saying an image isn't present. But the images are part of the original game. In case you are missing some images, here a to the 'trip' folder. Place this in the 'images' folder. I did a fresh install of the original game -- SAZMOD -- my mod and couldn't reproduce your errors.

fuzzythanatos

Apr 10, 2019
Well that was odd, seems i was missing that for some reason, copied it in the game folder and fixed things right up, cheers.

bilbohimura

Jul 6, 2019
what button do i gota press to get the gallery up
gallery.png

Hello,

As long as everything was installed correctly, once the game loads, the "Gallery" buttons will be on the left menu (please see image above). The above image shows with SAZMOD installed, but the button will be in the same location without SAZMOD.

supersomeone

Nov 20, 2019
Idk if its because I am using the compressed version but I have the same problem as fuzzy except with nicole and alexis. I am missing trip jpegs i guess. But I do not even have an image folder and the images are kept as a .rpa file which I'm assuming is how the compressed version of the game works, so I can't even extract that folder you provided to fuzzy earlier

Edit: Now that I'm looking at the Tyrant changelog, I see that the "trip" scenes are not even in the game until 9.4. I downloaded everything meant for 9.1 including the 9.1 compressed so I'm just confused on how I'm even getting this error

Last edited:

bilbohimura

Jul 6, 2019
Idk if its because I am using the compressed version but I have the same problem as fuzzy except with nicole and alexis. I am missing trip jpegs i guess. But I do not even have an image folder and the images are kept as a .rpa file which I'm assuming is how the compressed version of the game works, so I can't even extract that folder you provided to fuzzy earlier

Edit: Now that I'm looking at the Tyrant changelog, I see that the "trip" scenes are not even in the game until 9.4. I downloaded everything meant for 9.1 including the 9.1 compressed so I'm just confused on how I'm even getting this error
Hello supersomeone,

You can think of the .rpa file as a zip file specifically for Renpy. You will need a program to "unzip" the .rpa files. A program called Unren.bat should do the trick.

1. Place the Unren.bat file where all your .rpa files are
2. Double click on the .bat file
3. Enter number 1 to extract RPA packages.
4. Place the missing images in the "images" folder you now have since you have extracted the RPA files.

Let me know if this helps.

BH

supersomeone

Nov 20, 2019
Hello supersomeone,

You can think of the .rpa file as a zip file specifically for Renpy. You will need a program to "unzip" the .rpa files. A program called Unren.bat should do the trick.

1. Place the Unren.bat file where all your .rpa files are
2. Double click on the .bat file
3. Enter number 1 to extract RPA packages.
4. Place the missing images in the "images" folder you now have since you have extracted the RPA files.

Let me know if this helps.

BH
Holy shit man you're the Goat, it worked thanks.

If you do not mind I am also missing an image for Cassandra in the non ntr gallery. Its bigsisroom/9am 003.jpg.

Is there any way I could get that from you? Thanks

bilbohimura

Jul 6, 2019
Holy shit man you're the Goat, it worked thanks.

If you do not mind I am also missing an image for Cassandra in the non ntr gallery. Its bigsisroom/9am 003.jpg.

Is there any way I could get that from you? Thanks
Hello,

Glad it worked out. Image attached.

9am 003.jpg

-BH

bilbohimura

Jul 6, 2019
Gallery unlocker not working for SAZ mod. It works fine in normal version but the game doesn't even open in case of SAZ mod.
Hello,

Did you install SAZ Mod first, and then download the correct gallery mod version? I just tested the mod on a fresh install of the game -- SAZMOD -- Gallery Mod, and it worked.

dualblades730

Nov 9, 2019
Saz Gallery Mod still doesn't work. And yes I installed Saz Mod First before the gallery mod. The game wont even open and gives this error:

Parsing the script failed.
The label phone1 is defined twice, at
File "screens.rpyc", line 1266 and
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1283

Etanx

Oct 9, 2021
Crashed a few times, but it generally works. (using sazmod ) and version 9.4b. Thank you for the gallery mod. It's awesome! I was able to view some scenes which i didn't manage to find. (like cassandra room scenes, hidden camera scenes) and i thought that i had discovered them all.. This game is indeed the gift that keeps giving. :LOL: