Yotsuyu

Nov 2, 2017
Does anyone know choices to the harem end and shiori end?
Hmm, don't remember which one shiori is but, the endings are pretty straightforward to get. If it's the dog lady in charge of them you just need to pick her for orgy day. If it's one of the others just keep choosing them when the option comes up. Harem ending I'm pretty sure you do the same but, you also
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Heimeropen

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Are any of the sex scenes animated? Didn't seem like it from the DL site preview. Thought the animated tag was strange for a Japanese VN, especially one this old.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Are any of the sex scenes animated? Didn't seem like it from the DL site preview. Thought the animated tag was strange for a Japanese VN, especially one this old.
But they are animated! I played the game so I know. I hope someone can send us a GIF to prove it. Don't have the game on my PC now.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
so apparently only like the last few mins out of the entire of the game has the proposed "beast women" part in it... glad i didn't waste my time with this one chief, The whole sale point is in the title and it's pretty much relegated for the very end, I know the concept of it is very generic but the only interesting thing this one had going for it was the fact it had the transformation kink going and even that manages too disappoint.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Ferghus

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
so apparently only like the last few mins out of the entire of the game has the proposed "beast women" part in it... glad i didn't waste my time with this one chief, The whole sale point is in the title and it's pretty much relegated for the very end, I know the concept of it is very generic but the only interesting thing this one had going for it was the fact it had the transformation kink going and even that manages too disappoint.
Lol my ask got caught in the purge.

What does the other 95% of the game entail?

Reactions: hevensdragon

Zjun

Aug 29, 2019
Ok so I know every comment is about this but I've seen multiple different solutions and I'm not sure which one is like, the right one.

How do you fix the error message/blue screen with the bunch of question marks when you try to boot up the game? All I did was use 7zip to extract it, I'm sure there's other steps.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Lol my ask got caught in the purge.

What does the other 95% of the game entail?
I'll answer this: So basically, there is the Initiation Phase where the girls are all informed they're gonna be part of the government program. Then, they're brought to the lab/prison cells where they're drugged and experimented on. In the meantime, MC will take all their virginities. After that, they gradually become part-beast girls and finally, there is the gangbang scene and preggo scene depending on what girl you choose.

So what they don't instantly become beast girls? That's not how the Dev wanted his story to be written... It's good to see scenes of them BEFORE and AFTER they are beast-girls.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ferghus

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
You're a beastman meat what?.. What the hell is a "meat toilet?" :unsure: Not sure I want to know.... Goddammit, Japan.:HideThePain:
Ah.. 'niku benki' or 'meat toilet'. A living being deprived of all human rights and used for all manner of excretions.
Starting from cum, through piss and finally, scat.
Fortunately, this game doesn't seem to contain "urination" or "scat" tags/content, so they're just cum toilets.
Usually those are found in "female domination" games, not (so much) "male domination" games.

Also, to all people saying these are just "kemonomimi", y'all is wrong.
They have ongoing torso fur growth and signs on facial beastification (trace ammounts of nose changes).
They're more than 47%furry, where as 'kemonomimi' girls are about 33-45%.

So far I can see 4 distinct female chars on display. And yes, they're too cute to rape.

hackrabbits

Nov 6, 2018
Is the patch messy? There were choices that just lead to a black screen, and I end up right clicking to return to the title screen

HimaKira

Jul 14, 2020
Anyone knows how to do the harem end? Can't seem to make the leave option to appear to free the girls.

it just ends with the girl you do with on the 2nd (if you choose shiori for the public event) or last sex event (if it's the 4 other girls) with the talk 1st event.

Edit: Okay I seemed answer my own question, it seems like you need to do all other endings first in order to unlock this option (since I skipped the catgirl ending and her events)

Endings:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

megagreen

Mar 22, 2022
This game really does need the NTR tag - the "Harem" ending pretty much proves it. "Other dudes get your harem" is NTR to the max.

Wasted my time on a game that just annoyed me.
This is why tagging is a thing - don't try to argue fine points of semantics, just let people filter out shit that will piss them off.

whym

Oct 28, 2018
well not my kink, good art but i cannot enjoy tits what is bigger than head, i prefer diffrent body, but its good, the game work, dont crush, animation is good, so is solid game 8/10

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes