VN Unity Abandoned Thicc Hero 4 [v0.1] [Crisisbeat]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
You might want to hold off on the funeral service. Crisisbeat posted a teaser for part 2 on Dec 19th. From what I have seen of his output, he jumps from one project to the next. If this ever gets to the decent game level, Crisisbeat needs to be convinced to focus on it. Stay tuned, if you want to be a fan of this game, it looks like it's gonna be a bumpy ride. 86378277_p0.jpg

Xenon-San

Jun 16, 2017
fantastic renders but i am afraid that game will be dead and never finished
and if it will it will be shut down like that project with Samus aran (forgot name)

Reactions: Brololol

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Gonna go ahead and mark ABONED as of right now, because looking at his patreon I don't really even see any mention of it for a long while.

Easy to change if something comes up, or if one of you has more info than my searching for a minute or two lol.

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
If that would increase the chance of him getting back to Princess Quest, then I'd be happy. Sadly I somehow doubt it will be the case :'(

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
It's a theme with the 'dev' really good animations but shitty writer. He's tried making 'games' before but always drops them early and they are really just scene viewers more than games. If this guy could find a team to get on and stick with it he'd be a great asset but as a solo act he's never going to make anything past shorts.

Reactions: Macfinn99

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
Deleted. I'm guessing it was bad?
no i think it is more like he is one of this, " i make a small version of a game, wich chars a lot of people like, get enough moeny, then abandon the game saying i lost motivation and do the same with another game" typ of guy

Mikaela110e45

Apr 1, 2023
From the Patreon, the dude is stll making renders....idk if the dude is still making the game but the poster/tease for part 2 was 2 years ago....from his content on Kemono is comics....so just by that I think the game was just a promo for his comics shit idk.

If anyone is subbed to his patreon feel free to correct me if my ass is wrong

Reactions: JimmyJohnSubs
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes