ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Unfortunate, I was definitely a fan of Mega. Pretty quick download speeds plus it let you actually look through the folder itself and download whatever individual images you wanted without having to download a whole zip file.
Downside of MEGA is they take mass flagging for granted.

Jun 12, 2023
Downside of MEGA is they take mass flagging for granted.
Did TWaQ got the Target of some weirdos? I'm Honest i don't like much of her Recent content that much but i let her do her thing cause Art has to be offensive in some Way and in the End it's her thing she likes and wants also if she has Customers who are willing to Pay for it totally alright all have their Kinks they get off to so no big Deal, but some Peps are imo in the want to enforce their Worldview on others and take others Fun away no matter what, if you don't aggree then leave, ignore or simply talk to the other side and be Understanding, thats atleast my Way to deal with things i don't like^^.

Xarta76

Aug 10, 2021
Did TWaQ got the Target of some weirdos? I'm Honest i don't like much of her Recent content that much but i let her do her thing cause Art has to be offensive in some Way and in the End it's her thing she likes and wants also if she has Customers who are willing to Pay for it totally alright all have their Kinks they get off to so no big Deal, but some Peps are imo in the want to enforce their Worldview on others and take others Fun away no matter what, if you don't aggree then leave, ignore or simply talk to the other side and be Understanding, thats atleast my Way to deal with things i don't like^^.
“But I let her do her thing” bro acting like he has a choice in the artist works lol

luvshin

Apr 6, 2023
“But I let her do her thing” bro acting like he has a choice in the artist works lol
He means he doesn't report any of her works despite not liking some of them, unlike other troglodytes who piss and cry over everything she posts and spam reports her.

Reactions: Colamanthebest
Jun 12, 2023
Can you see the context in which he is speaking? He had a choice. He could also join those idiots who report everything they don't like.
He means he doesn't report any of her works despite not liking some of them, unlike other troglodytes who piss and cry over everything she posts and spam reports her.
Exactly that she is versatile so she also makes Pieces i like it's a give and take so i don't really mind her making some for me weird Art, also the moment she Reposted the Pieces of Kinkymation with Aether and Keqing i knew she still likes Aeqing so my fear she is not into the Ship anymore has died and i wait for some reunion pieces which are probably very nice and maybe Funny^^.