3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
So, apparently this game has no scenes for protagonists, because all scenes I could find are "some random one-time only NPC that never appears anywhere else and has no relevance to story happens to get raped"

Maskmaker

Jan 31, 2018
So, apparently this game has no scenes for protagonists, because all scenes I could find are "some random one-time only NPC that never appears anywhere else and has no relevance to story happens to get raped"
The first choice I got led to them selling their bodies

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
What is the novoice patch and why would you want to take out the voices?

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
Does any one of you have a problem loading a save? it saves fine but when I try to load it doesnt load anything, it ask if you want to load, you click yes and nothing happens.

The_VN_Critic

Aug 5, 2017
Does any one of you have a problem loading a save? it saves fine but when I try to load it doesnt load anything, it ask if you want to load, you click yes and nothing happens.
I am having the same issue. I do believe it is a local thing where the saves are probably in JAP and the files tyically are extracted as EN mainly because the saves will work when new ones are created.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Goblin Slayer

Sarptos

Feb 24, 2018
hi , this game actually have a gameplay??(more than read text and select 2 or 3 options after a lot of text??)

Le Mat

May 30, 2020
NVM, was actually able to find one for this game! Though if anyone has one for knight and princess, as an aside, I'd be grateful.
This looks like the spitting image of some rocket scientist's blueprint... Well done ! Thank you very much indeed.

ko19

Dec 14, 2017
a new translation patch is available at

edit: :/ still a dead end in scene 141 (with my old save file)

Last edited:
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote