Things You'd Like to See in Adult Games

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
Father building a harem out of his daughter's friends.

I've also enjoyed stories where accidental exposure or incidences lead to a slow burn of exploring interest, fantasizing, and purposefully doing things to create more 'accidents' or intense situations.

I don't care for open worlds where I have to be in the right place at the right time with the right stats while managing to eat, sleep, and brush my teeth. For fuck's sake. I don't play these games to practice my hygiene while searching 20 different locations at every time slot hoping for something to change. Honestly, I like to edge. I enjoy having some T & A at regular intervals while progressing down a story path. It keeps my libido maximized for long periods of time. Just give me a good VN renpy style where my choices lead to different outcomes, even if they are temporary.

Above all else, the writing has to be good. Good erotica wrapped around nice visuals.

And don't make all the women hairless barbie dolls. Give us some texture down there.
One of my daughters questioned the loyalty of her friends, going so far as to test them. Fortunately I caught on to what was happening early enough to prevent any long lasting problems. 1st world problems you know. Do my friends really like me for who I am, or are they just interested in the wealth and prestige of being my friend?

Daughter's friends as a harem, is a biggie. Some of her friends did indeed come over to use the pool, and hang out, even when my daughter wasn't home. You can be a gracious host, or it would be easy to have a harem in some circumstances.
The fantasy of having your bff as a step-mom is also a thing. Daughters wanting daddy to have companionship, if mommy's not in the picture. Getting your daughter's approval to date, is a big deal. Girls like older men. Girls crave attention, from some types of men, and not others. Being "unavailable" only makes a man more attractive. Girls are used to being spoiled, and getting their way... they don't take no for an answer. Without crossing the line... just having a bunch of beautiful girls around, can be fun. Just being around young energetic people, with positive attitudes rubs off on you, and keeps you young.

@desmosome
Women_Find_80%_Of_Men_Unattractive.png

Men are much more accurate, and fair in their assessment of women on a scale of 1 to 10. Men rate women throughout the scale. With women, It's 1-3 and skip to 9-10 They rate most men as 2. Come on ladies, this is not how math works. The law of averages is based on the whole. most women are average looking.

Reactions: mgtoons

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
Perhaps. When men "rate" women from 1 to 10, though, most men don't want to date women they rate as "average". So that's the bias in their rating system for women. Women men find attractive get a rating above "5", though 5 is technically an average rating. Men women find attractive are rated as attractive. Men women aren't particularly attracted to are just rated as "unattractive". So it could be that the same phenomenon manifests for both genders, just that for women it's binary(yes or no), while for men it's more of a spectrum(hell no--no--I have to be pretty drunk--maybe--yes--hell yes).

mgtoons

Jul 25, 2018
Oh something else. I would love to see thicker curvy women. I'm not talking about obese. Thick with large natural looking tits and thick ass, even a small belly is kind of nice too sometimes.

Impregnating is also great, especially if you get to have sex while they are pregnant (and it shows). Throw is some lactation and you've hit the jackpot.

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
Perhaps. When men "rate" women from 1 to 10, though, most men don't want to date women they rate as "average". So that's the bias in their rating system for women. Women men find attractive get a rating above "5", though 5 is technically an average rating. Men women find attractive are rated as attractive. Men women aren't particularly attracted to are just rated as "unattractive". So it could be that the same phenomenon manifests for both genders, just that for women it's binary(yes or no), while for men it's more of a spectrum(hell no--no--I have to be pretty drunk--maybe--yes--hell yes).
Beauty is in the eyes of the beer holder.

Reactions: mgtoons

Robwood

Aug 3, 2021
I haven't read through the replies, so I apologize if I've repeated someone's comment, but what I'd like to see more of is:

1. Women with tiny tits. Developers always save them for young-looking models who are 14--but they're totally 18, you guys! Legal reasons and stuff! There's a visual difference between tiny tits and budding breasts and, overall, I just want more variety in breast size in general. Not every woman need to have a FF bra size, especially if they have an athletic build, and not every mother has jugs that reach their belt line. Small, medium, and large for all of the women in the game--let's have options! Plus, tiny tits have an exploit that no developer ever takes advantage of: the smaller they are, the more sensitive they are, and tiny tits are so sensitive that the woman can cum from breast play alone. Show me that in a game!

2. Pantyhose sex. I put up with stockings, but my fetish is for pantyhose and no one caters to it. Pantyhose, when they show up in a game every once in a blue moon, are treated as an afterthought and are immediately removed once the sex scene starts. Have the woman keep them on! Tear a hole for the dick if must, or--better still--have the nylon stretch to accommodate the cock so that both partners can feel the material during intercourse. That's mind-numbingly hot to me!

3. The characters behaving age appropriate and having the IQ to match. It's great to have games cater to the fantasy of an 18-year-old girl who has the sexual IQ of a four year old, but the problem is that the vast majority of games cater to this. I want to see an 18-year-old girl who's very sexually aware, because of course she is! If a legal girl has to ask, "Masturbate? What's that?" then your cock needs to cry right now, because newsflash: she's asexual. Then you have other legal girls behaving as if they were seven years old--typically, they're first personality traits are angry and loud. Unless the story takes place in a mansion, then these types of girls (for the most part) don't exist because their parents have a solution for such deviancy.

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
I need female protagonist + romance + rape + suggar daddy + or alpha Chador Tyron + ebony F MC, i want male domination.

Real life storyline. I hate fantasy, combats, scifi and same prepuberty crap for kids and nerds

DreamBig Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
I need female protagonist + romance + rape + suggar daddy + or alpha Chador Tyron + ebony F MC, i want male domination.

Real life storyline. I hate fantasy, combats, scifi and same prepuberty crap for kids and nerds
A bit hard to have a real life storyline with those tags... all in one game :))

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
A bit hard to have a real life storyline with those tags... all in one game :))
A bit hard if you are straight guy. I want have choise 3 guy: 1 - bully Tyron or Chad rape me, 2 - Suggar Daddy gentle, old, fat, kinde, love me, 3 - handsome beautiful noble boy like Cedric Diggory in HP movie. When i wasyoung, i was imagine about game, where you are Sussie Bones and you have romancing with Cedric!!!

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
I like Princess Fiona (Shrek so SEXY)
And i like Despicable Me and i want to be Lucy Wild