Barretto24

Feb 15, 2021
Any further updates?

Also the Android links in the OP still cause game to force close on booting.

Last edited:

Barretto24

Feb 15, 2021
Can someone update the Android port so it runs? Every link on OP and any link found on Google installs then click on it. Immediately force closes.

CaballeroOne

May 18, 2018
Hi! Is this an animated game? It looks very fine, but, well, I prefer the animated stuff. Thanks in advance! Best regards!

Barretto24

Feb 15, 2021
Still nothing on the Android fix can someone please try fix? Still getting auto force close as soon as you click the apk on phone.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Thinking About You [v09] [Noir Desir] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,58 GB / 208 MB - ThinkingAboutYou-v0.9-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,55 GB / 174 MB - ThinkingAboutYou-v0.9-mac-crunched.zip
= ~13,2% of the original size, image quality 80% (png 90%)

Download (PC*/Mac): -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
ThinkingAboutYou-0.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
If you have issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Reactions: Fakecrash
May 6, 2020
There is a walkthrough (up through the last update), just not a mod. You should be able to follow that and get the scenes you want.

yea I used the walkthrough for my last playthrough and I appreciate it but it takes me out of it when I have to tab out the game and see what I have to do next than tab back in and try to remember. First world problems I guess but a mod would be cool

lbcock

Nov 16, 2018
yea I used the walkthrough for my last playthrough and I appreciate it but it takes me out of it when I have to tab out the game and see what I have to do next than tab back in and try to remember. First world problems I guess but a mod would be cool
This tbh. I really hate how I have to use guide to get wanted results. It should be like other games showing you the consequences of your choices, so I can stay in the mood/plot during my playthrough.

4.00 star(s) 36 Votes