h4xoor

Donor
Dec 2, 2018
Im at 653 perversion, was doing some quests and going for h-scenes before the ambush, but once i went into the bar, after teasing Martin, he tell me a table, and i cant interact with any, i cant leave the pub unless i reload before i start the job. At Klaus the prostitute option is vanish once i click on it, it seems like for a moment that it will progress, but immediately pushed back into the conversation, and only the leave option is there, not the lewd stuff. Am i reached the end of the scenes there, or i should progress with the ambush, or is it a bug?

This is my very first playthrough, so please try to enlighten me without spoilers, thanks in advance!

Oct 19, 2018
So I can't interact with some in game windows. Some of which include the Yes/No middle screen, and delete save. Others I have to click "A" on the keyboard to have a working "scroll" (like my mouse won't interact with the new screen when ever I get off the main world, but if I press "A" I get highlighted boxes to venture through the options, but doesn't work for any of the boxes that appear in the middle of the screen, like "Yes/No" for buying and selling).

h4xoor

Donor
Dec 2, 2018
I cannot progress at the - i guess near end of sub level 2 - the last door where the rest of the mobs are blocked by ivys, plus i can go outside of the map at the left end of the door of the same place, which is kinda funny, but with that i still cant reach my desired location.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I guess the door what opens into outside of the map supposed to be closed and will lead to sub level 3 in the next updates.

PinkyAstolfo

May 29, 2018
The bug of the VR fight is fixed but now i need to replay the whole game or i can continue from an old save before the vr fight?

Mahgni Mada

Aug 15, 2017
You think anyone can manage to share a full save file please? I figured out why it wasn't working before, needs to be on max settings to play without crashing it seems :)

Vilsa Nara

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
So we need wait the next update of the game ? x_x....
And in case restart the game? ç_ç
you can play the public version to get through the content leading up to sublevel 2 with all the bugfixes.

how to report back, alway busy... View attachment 348628
get mark of the touched off of you by winning a fight in the fight club at the top of the fiend hub before talking to rida. you're told that in the dialogue that plays before it kicks you out of the tent.

Reactions: Nasi Bungkus
4.60 star(s) 98 Votes