Lyralletta

Oct 13, 2018
My fucking heart has been destroyed by the recent developments in this story, so much so that I'm tempted to play through it all again and be pure, I just want Karen to be okay ;-;

The lesbian within me is crying every single time there's another bit of the story aaaaaaaaaa

Orannis

Nov 8, 2019
My fucking heart has been destroyed by the recent developments in this story, so much so that I'm tempted to play through it all again and be pure, I just want Karen to be okay ;-;

The lesbian within me is crying every single time there's another bit of the story aaaaaaaaaa
Yup i dont see me playing this again for a few years as well. DLC shouldn't be added to a game when it's not complete yet.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Is it even possible to win the fight during the dance content? Jewel literally dropped to 1 hp in a SINGLE HIT. And Jenna drops over half in a single hit as well.

Orannis

Nov 8, 2019
Just bought the game on steam though I do wish they would stop working on the DLC and work on the main game itself.

Vilsa Nara

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Just bought the game on steam though I do wish they would stop working on the DLC and work on the main game itself.
... There is no DLC? Idk where you're getting this idea from. We've been putting out monthly updates for the game.

Is it even possible to win the fight during the dance content? Jewel literally dropped to 1 hp in a SINGLE HIT. And Jenna drops over half in a single hit as well.
You'll wanna make sure that their clothes aren't ripped and that you have decent weapons. Durability affects how much defense the clothing actually gives you. If it's completely torn, you might as well be naked.

Reactions: Kekoriko

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
You'll wanna make sure that their clothes aren't ripped and that you have decent weapons. Durability affects how much defense the clothing actually gives you. If it's completely torn, you might as well be naked.
Well since the first move of both melee is to hit you with 40 rip damage, my pristine clothes were instantly rendered nearly useless. Then they melee'd me for the damage I was complaining about. I literally had to cheat my stats to win.

Vilsa Nara

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Well since the first move of both melee is to hit you with 40 rip damage, my pristine clothes were instantly rendered nearly useless. Then they melee'd me for the damage I was complaining about. I literally had to cheat my stats to win.
To handle the Shredders the strat is to wait just outside their walking range, let them come to you, then focus fire one of them with both girls.

Alternatively you could also have one girl walk forward to tank and have Jewel pre-cast her healing ability on that tank to cause the lust damage that the shredders will hit them with to instead heal them. Then you can focus fire.

Shredders are weak to physical damage, so Jenna's pistols should mess them up pretty well.
> 2x Jenna attacks > Jewel lover's twirl > Jenna resets Jewel's twirl with encouragement > lover's twirl again

Reactions: jodah_archmage

Orannis

Nov 8, 2019
... There is no DLC? Idk where you're getting this idea from. We've been putting out monthly updates for the game.
To me peitho feels like a DLC not the main game. Fuck you could sell it as a dlc for your game and make money from it. God knows more than enough people would pay just for the peitho route to make it worth doing.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Kekoriko

test011

Jan 10, 2018
I hope that one day Peitho route will have fight segments just like main route.
Anyway great game, love the Peitho route too, good counterbalance to the main story.

Blarnks

Formerly 'Farnkle'
Dec 2, 2018
To me peitho feels like a DLC not the main game. Fuck you could sell it as a dlc for your game and make money from it. God knows more than enough people would pay just for the peitho route to make it worth doing.
The developer of the game: There are no DLCs its a monthly release.

Random dude: yeah but it FEELS like a DLC so I must be right, and that's why you should stop working on it.

The main route is being developed at the same time as the Peitho route, and they usually put out equal amounts of content each update. And calling something a DLC just cause it branches from the canon route, doesn't make sense, especially since we don't know where the story is going. It could circle back to taking down the antagonist in a different way.

4.60 star(s) 98 Votes