ekafpaez

Aug 18, 2020
View attachment 1061573

Overview:
Third Crisis is an adult tactical-RPG that follows the adventurer and hero known as Vibe. After a mission gone wrong, she’s forced to adjust to her new way of life in the lust-ridden town of Carceburg. Whether she gives in to the bliss of submission or uses her sexual appeal to her advantage on the battlefield is all up to you! As you delve deeper into Carceburg’s mysteries, you’ll come to uncover the secrets surrounding the crisis that saw humanity defeated and enslaved by the sinister organization Peitho.​

Thread Updated: 2022-06-15
Release Date: 2022-06-10
Developer: Anduo Games - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.45.0 Patreon
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Cheats:

DOWNLOAD
Win x64: - MEGA - -
Win x86
(v0.31.0 Patreon): - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD -
Android
(v0.43.0): - MEGA - -

borisffc thanks for the link

View attachment 1061563 View attachment 1061565 View attachment 1061566 View attachment 1061567 View attachment 1061568
A question, what I should do yo run it un a phone? My phone says that the format Is not compatible what I should do?

Jeffersont00

Nov 6, 2020
Does someone have the apk of the last update for android? Thank you
Last one doesn't work

Last edited:

Mr.Ray

Mar 5, 2019
Hey i am stuck in sublevel two. Cleared the enemys but don't how to progress. Can someone give me a hint?

Vodka10K

Jun 26, 2021
Please someone enlighten me, how to properly play the stealth minigame? Jenna appears hidden when it starts, but how to properly avoid guards after she started moving? It's sometimes hard as hell to run from them. Is it possible for her to switch to the hidden state again? I've tested all the keyboard but without luck. I'm playing a Steam version, if this info is necessary.

BigBiggieBig

Jan 6, 2019
How frequently is this game updated? I can't remember how many years it has been since I played one of the very early versions and it's still at 0.45. How much content is there in this version?

Vodka10K

Jun 26, 2021
You mean during curfew? You need to stay hidden from their sight
Yes, exactly. Jenna initially appears hidden, and when the direction button is hold for a few seconds, she starts walking. My question was, is it possible to switch to hidden state again after that? If yes, how to do it?

ekroniuk

Dec 3, 2017
No, at least I am not aware of it. You have to figurę out guards movements and move when they are not looking in your direction. I played it some time ago, but it wasn't especially hard from what I remember.

Reactions: Vodka10K

Deadbody2911

Aug 16, 2021
can we get more for the street whore content please and you might think of adding an option to fuck enemies in the fight battels like to knock them out it would be great thx and btw this is (the best game i ever played)

Reactions: Vodka10K

Kalel7

May 21, 2017
I noped out after the game's opening scene, but based on that I'd say this is missing the NTR and rape tags.

Kakimito

Jan 25, 2022
How frequently is this game updated? I can't remember how many years it has been since I played one of the very early versions and it's still at 0.45. How much content is there in this version?
we get updates VERY often. 05.05 - V0.44, 11.06 - V0.45, 17.07 (yesterday for me) - 0.46
literally one update per month
I think some years ago it was like ~V0.15 or like this, I play it only for like 1 year so I cant tell about anything earlier

MellowFellow23

May 5, 2021
I've done the Town Hall route, but it won't seem to let me choose/purchase a Physical or Visual Modification? Is there particular command or something I have to do, or is it just bugged out?

Edit: Nvrm, reloaded and spam clicked during the animations and that seemed to fix it.

clades

Jun 15, 2017
Third Crisis 0.46.0 Changelog

● Added 2 new Animations featuring friendly slime creatures
● Added 2 new Levels in the south-west outskirts of the Wilderness at the end of the
current story, featuring lots of new dialogue, cutscenes, a new minigame, voice
recordings and the 2 new animations
● Added a new mini quest you get while leaving the Mansion area that will lead you to the
new content
● Added many new penises for Jenna to wear (futa jenna confirmed)
● Fixed Dialogue asking for Badge when leaving room naked, even though Jenna does
not own Badge yet.
● Removed the screen fade when cleaning in the townhall
● Modified the time it takes to clean in the townhall by 70%
● Modified the desperate man outside the townhall to now grant 15 perversion
● Fixed the player only being able to buy 1 of 2 pink tattoos
● Fixed stacking stomach tattoos
● Fixed animation layering issues at the bar
● Fixed Sailor and Groupie outfits being misaligned
● Fixed a bug in the translated versions of the game, where the game would soft-lock you
out of the streetwhore sidestory
● Fixed a bug where active translations would display incorrect money amounts.

JJDLT2

May 31, 2018
Third Crisis 0.46.0 Changelog

● Added 2 new Animations featuring friendly slime creatures
● Added 2 new Levels in the south-west outskirts of the Wilderness at the end of the
current story, featuring lots of new dialogue, cutscenes, a new minigame, voice
recordings and the 2 new animations
● Added a new mini quest you get while leaving the Mansion area that will lead you to the
new content
Holy shit! They actually advanced in the story! It's been 6 months I think (or more (?))

4.50 star(s) 106 Votes