• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Outlier69

Dec 4, 2022
It's just them and I don't see the point of buying it.
Well, I don't see a problem with paying for the game that I enjoyed tremendously, and I have some money to spend so I want to buy it... and I probably will idk. Haven't decided yet.

you get new versions quicker here than when you pay on steam
Ikr? That's what discourages me from buying it. The only issue I have with this game. Would've already bought it if it wasn't for that.

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
fallenOne_ It was a region thing. Switching Neeva's region to Japan and Yandex's city to Tokyo fixed that issue. No account required.

LittleDemon On Yandex.com they're not gonna get us. On Dzen.ru нас не догонят.

ogrishTAN

Jun 16, 2018
The links are broken
TERMINAL.LC - ANONYMOUS FILE CACHING

FETCHING FILE ID: 1G-MJ_RE9L3QX9K7

YOU HAVE REQUESTED: THIRD_CRISIS_0.51.0-P*_WINDOWS.ZIP

FILE SIZE: 659.72MB | FIRST CACHED: &023-02-08 ¥

SHA1: `0A266F6FA!8FCC64A10DFCCE9EB765B2360E1F5

Kripper10

Jan 7, 2018
I wonder if there'll be more bondage content added, but even with the limited amount in the game, the game is actually really fun and I highly recommend purchasing it or supporting the creator! Got the game on steam myself since I couldn't keep up with the monthly payments... lol. But yeah, great game, wishing for more bondage, and looking forward to seeing more stuff (cities/towns/villages/etc) appear!

Reactions: AD5

h4xoor

Donor
Dec 2, 2018
Is there a way to advance a certain quest by console? I got stucked at the "meet liedryn for your next task" i cannot interact with her,and the log is empty below the task part. The dev said it is a bug,saw a topic about it on steam, but instead of waiting for the next update to fix this,i can bypass or force the progress with console? Thanks in advance.

MaydayM'dick

Aug 13, 2017
For some reason I remember this game featuring Tracer as the MC was I just out of my mind or did that happen like 6 years ago or something and get replaced? I think it's the former but who knows.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
For some reason I remember this game featuring Tracer as the MC was I just out of my mind or did that happen like 6 years ago or something and get replaced? I think it's the former but who knows.
You're out of your mind, it was always just inspired by. To be fair, it is really obvious that both the background and MC are offbrand overwatch and Tracer respectively.

4.50 star(s) 106 Votes