Shivaofthenorth

Apr 17, 2024
I am waiting for full release now, I bought the game on gog, still no mobile version download though, that's what I wanted most

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
Damn that Jewel character development and singing scene legit got me emotional. Probably the best scene in the game that's not just sex.

Reactions: AD5
Sep 30, 2023
Man, now this was a wild ride. It's going to be tough to enjoy games after this one. Plot, branching, animations, sound, fetishes across the spectrum, bad ends with detailed, additional gameplay. This is a wonder, not a game.

Although in the later parts of the game, the combat system started shitting itself, I still had an amazing experience.

Reactions: Shivaofthenorth

Shivaofthenorth

Apr 17, 2024
Pls update the android version it's still v0.55
I think that now we are all waiting for the full release, I hope that the android release will be pushed simultaneously with the PC version, it's unity engine anyway, third party port is possible even if developer decides not to work on it anymore. I checked all their socials recently, no news on full release date still, the one think I haven't checked is their Patreon page, maybe bakers got some news for them.

4.60 star(s) 99 Votes