azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
the game's great... but it has a couple of glitches: like not being able to report the work to the guy in the bar (it just does nothing) or being unable to sleep after being given the bucket being given only the "leave" and "view gallery" options (making it impossible to leave the Inn since it's nighttime and there's no way of going to sleep)

Reactions: Vilsa Nara

Vilsa Nara

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
the game's great... but it has a couple of glitches: like not being able to report the work to the guy in the bar (it just does nothing) or being unable to sleep after being given the bucket being given only the "leave" and "view gallery" options (making it impossible to leave the Inn since it's nighttime and there's no way of going to sleep)
The sleeping thing is fixed in the upcoming 0.3.0 by just letting you sleep whenever. Not sure if we're going to go back and apply that sorta fix to 0.2 to make a 0.2.1 since we're already halfway through development of 0.3.0 and it would be tough to go back.

I haven't been able to have the bar issue happen to me. What platform were you playing on? Browser, Android, or Windows? Can you get it to reproduce? You talk to the bartender after completing the motel owner's errand, then talk to the guy on the far bottom right table, then talk to the bartender again to hand it in.

Rando Carlisian

Feb 26, 2018
How am I supposed to get her to leave without a bra? I seem to have hit a dead end with every iteration of the lap scene, I've gotten the bar scenes done, and the only one left seems to be the no bra measurements, but I can't get her to not wear one. What to do?

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
How can I get «measurements» scenes? Can I obtain them after completing story missions for 2.0 build, or I must start all over again? All other scenes unlocked.

Bearcore

Sep 9, 2017
Heya, other dev from Third Crisis here!

The no bra scene becomes available by "forgetting" the bra in the level with the flashing lights, where you collect your clothes. It's the chest on the right hand side. We might patch in another way of "loosing" the bra though, since so many people are asking for it! :)

doutei

Dec 27, 2016
I haven't been able to get the First Bar Job to complete. It says that table 3 is the table in the bottom right corner, but I'm unable to interact with any table in the bar.

ggthx

Jul 27, 2017
Wow, just tried this game out and...not bad not bad! Hope it gets bigger and better...well maybe just better.

This game is added to my watch list.

YuukiCZ

Mar 6, 2018
The sleeping thing is fixed in the upcoming 0.3.0 by just letting you sleep whenever. Not sure if we're going to go back and apply that sorta fix to 0.2 to make a 0.2.1 since we're already halfway through development of 0.3.0 and it would be tough to go back.

I haven't been able to have the bar issue happen to me. What platform were you playing on? Browser, Android, or Windows? Can you get it to reproduce? You talk to the bartender after completing the motel owner's errand, then talk to the guy on the far bottom right table, then talk to the bartender again to hand it in.
I have same problem with sleeping. I play the game on android.

Aug 10, 2017
Although the game is still young without that much contents yet, I have a good feeling about this one. Hoping with every updates it will get even better!

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Thanks so much for all the bug reports, everyone!
We're looking into it right now and will try to get 0.2.1 up as soon as possible :)
Ooo. I prefer that profile pic over the other dev's. For obvious reasons. Kikiki. :FeelsGoodMan:

Reactions: Bearcore

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
i have finished the Bar quest, but when i get back to the Inn an talk with the owner and the guy that want me to *sit* with him. i feel like i reach an dead end. cant sleep or get out, and i dont know if i skip the part that say that was the end of the curret demo or i am currently stuck.

Vilsa Nara

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Is there a regular update schedule? Or maybe an ETA on the next release?
We do bi-monthly updates with patrons getting each build a month early. So 0.3.0 will go out to patrons on June 1st, and to the public on July 1st. Then 0.4.0 will be out to patrons on August 1st and to the public on September 1st if we keep to that bi-monthly schedule. We're currently working on a 0.2.1 patch that will be full of bugfixes since we've seen a lot of people having troubles with the current public 0.2.0 patch that we never caught in the patron release of 0.2.0. 0.2.1 will be out to the public without having to wait for patrons to have it and we're hoping to get it out ASAP. Bugfix patches go out instantly, content updates get held for patrons for a month.

i have finished the Bar quest, but when i get back to the Inn an talk with the owner and the guy that want me to *sit* with him. i feel like i reach an dead end. cant sleep or get out, and i dont know if i skip the part that say that was the end of the curret demo or i am currently stuck.
If it's daytime, you reached the end. Are you not able to leave the motel? There's actually some side content around the town if you explore (and poke at all the doors to find the unlocked ones). If you reach the end, you should still be able to leave the motel. If you can't sleep and it's nighttime, try stripping naked when in your room.

Could we get a save?
Sure thing! What point in progression do you want it? If you just want to skip all the 0.1.0 content, you can already click 'Skip Prologue' in the Load Game menu and click the save it gives you if you want to get right to the 0.2.0 content.

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes