Vilsa Nara

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
@Vilsa Nara i did all those stuffs, but the only thing that i can do at my room its to see the event gallery that i have unlock, nothing else.
Try opening the console (enable it in game options and then press ~, F2 or Keypad 0) and then typing in time.set 0, then sleeping in the bed!

Bearcore

Sep 9, 2017
@Vilsa Nara i did all those stuffs, but the only thing that i can do at my room its to see the event gallery that i have unlock, nothing else.
Can you provide us with your savegame? I can't reproduce this behavior.

<- guide on how to get to the save files.

That would help us immensely, thanks in advance!

Bearcore

Sep 9, 2017
Very nice update :D only bug I encountered is that the sitting on lap scene doesn't trigger (although it gets unlocked in the gallery), so I can't get the sitting on lap grope scene. I get the text before the sitting on lap, and I automatically get the text after sitting on the lap, without the CG scene itself.

And the game gets frozen still if you lose in the first fight (outdoor with one grenadier and 3 soldiers). Or I get automatically defeated if I move under the red barrel (and the story advances normally).
I just tried to reproduce the behavior you explained with the groping scene not playing and I could not get the bug to appear. Could you provide us with a savegame that has the bug?

<- Guide on how to get your savegame

I also tried to reproduce the game freezing when you loose the first fight and this also didn't happen during my testing. Did you do anything specific?

Thanks in advance and thanks alot for reporting those issues!

Rando Carlisian

Feb 26, 2018
I'm loving this game's development, and I also really like how much community interaction you give to your supporters/fans! I only wish I earned a bit more so I could throw some dollars your way, but I will be watching this with great interest!

Do you have any milestones you're hoping to hit that might speed up the development? Or are you planning on adding bonus content with the extra funds afforded?

Reactions: Vilsa Nara

Vilsa Nara

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
I'm loving this game's development, and I also really like how much community interaction you give to your supporters/fans! I only wish I earned a bit more so I could throw some dollars your way, but I will be watching this with great interest!

Do you have any milestones you're hoping to hit that might speed up the development? Or are you planning on adding bonus content with the extra funds afforded?
Thanks so much! It's been a wild ride so far and we're just getting started. ♥

At the moment, our goals are essentially bonus content. We already hit one which is an extra outfit that patrons chose from a list of concepts. We may change up our goals when we figure out how we can speed up our process with funds from patrons if we want to go that route instead of bonus content.

@Bearcore sorry lol. somehow i am able to leave the Inn no, but many thanks :FeelsGoodMan:
Nice! Your prayers must have been answered! :extremelyhappy:

Reactions: ponyguy

Vilsa Nara

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Hey sorry for the spam of posts here guys, but we just released a patch update for 0.2 (0.2.1) that should hopefully address a lot of the issues that people were having. Saves should all carry over properly so if you were having an issue, it should be hopefully fixed now if the Unity gods smile upon us.

D

Deleted member 187590

Ok I just finished all the content available.

Before I saw the amazing gameplay and work this game has got, but there was lack of CG.
Now that we can see some H, I'm pretty sure this has to be one of the most promising devs we have right now.

If you keep working like that you will be on top really soon. Good luck!

Vilsa Nara

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
This looks really promising, and I like it so far.
We're so happy you like it! ♥

Ok I just finished all the content available.

Before I saw the amazing gameplay and work this game has got, but there was lack of CG.
Now that we can see some H, I'm pretty sure this has to be one of the most promising devs we have right now.

If you keep working like that you will be on top really soon. Good luck!
That means a lot! Thank you so much. We're hoping to make it better and better. ♥

Reactions: ponyguy

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Will we be getting our guns fixed any time soon?
I really enjoyed the combat in the prologue, but 2.0 seems to focus heavily on the main-character being helpless.

Leonhardt

Jun 22, 2017
I usually try to not play games when they are this early in development but for some reason decided to check this one out.

First of all starting the game up I have to stay the options surprised me. Most of the time the options menu is bare bones in H games well... because there is usually no need to set anything, so it was a nice surprise. Same way the phone menu is also nicely done and the little jurnal with info about the world is always welcome. The gameplay isn't complicated but it's entertaining and I'm guessing with added enemies and abilities that will change (I mean the complicated part). The boss fight itself was creative but got a little drawn out with just running around (maybe just I fucked up :p )

Story is intriguing and I like it how the corruption is built in with the main storyline and in the world itself, The characters are also funny and even with such I short playtime they have grown on me :D I hope there will be more adventures with Tiny and Thorb XD

I guess my only complaint is that in a futuristic world it feels wierd that the town is just a bunch of wooden houses (or I misunderstood the setting) I hope later in the game we will travel to a big city.

All in all it's a well made game and really I enjoyed it. You made it quite hard for me to skip the future updates XD

Vilsa Nara

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Will we be getting our guns fixed any time soon?
I really enjoyed the combat in the prologue, but 2.0 seems to focus heavily on the main-character being helpless.
We'll need to work to get our backend combat systems overhauled to support the ideas we want to have for combat (companions, equipment that affects combat), it's also hard to make it make sense to do combat in a town where the guard is supposed to not let anyone leave or do anything at all with overwhelming power. We have plans in the works for the future though, a boss fight is on the plans possibly for 0.4.0 with a focus on combat.

I usually try to not play games when they are this early in development but for some reason decided to check this one out.

First of all starting the game up I have to stay the options surprised me. Most of the time the options menu is bare bones in H games well... because there is usually no need to set anything, so it was a nice surprise. Same way the phone menu is also nicely done and the little jurnal with info about the world is always welcome. The gameplay isn't complicated but it's entertaining and I'm guessing with added enemies and abilities that will change (I mean the complicated part). The boss fight itself was creative but got a little drawn out with just running around (maybe just I fucked up :p )

Story is intriguing and I like it how the corruption is built in with the main storyline and in the world itself, The characters are also funny and even with such I short playtime they have grown on me :D I hope there will be more adventures with Tiny and Thorb XD

I guess my only complaint is that in a futuristic world it feels wierd that the town is just a bunch of wooden houses (or I misunderstood the setting) I hope later in the game we will travel to a big city.

All in all it's a well made game and really I enjoyed it. You made it quite hard for me to skip the future updates XD
We're so glad that you've enjoyed the game so far! There's been a lot of love and effort put into it all. ♥

I agree with you that the log cabin town feels strange for a sci-fi setting, but it does make sense in lore I promise. I'll put together a journal explaining it. ♥

Rando Carlisian

Feb 26, 2018
Is there any way to make the gallery sync between saves? or even have them unlocked permanently after completing it on another save? I'm a bit of a completionist, and I really want all the scenes on one file...

Reactions: Aazkaal and ponyguy

Vilsa Nara

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Is there any way to make the gallery sync between saves? or even have them unlocked permanently after completing it on another save? I'm a bit of a completionist, and I really want all the scenes on one file...
I've thought about this, and it's definitely possible with a little work in extending our saving system, we'll see if that's a direction we want to head in. We could definitely have a Gallery in the Main Menu that has all the scenes you've ever unlocked, along with the Gallery we have now that's unique to each savegame.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Oh, one thing I didn't like about the games is how the gallery works.

The bra/no-bra scenes are seperate entries, instead of a single entry with sub-options.
Likewise, the caught-blowjob scene and the fake-blowjob scene are unlocked seperately.
It feels like it would make more sense for the entire event to play in the gallery, from the moment you get caught, through the choice of whehter to fake it or not, to the end of the scene.

I understand that these gallery unlocks being mutually explusive add replay value, but i figure most people are either planning to do two playthroughs anyway, or just do one an grab a 100% savefile for the other half.

Reactions: ponyguy and Aazkaal

Vilsa Nara

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Oh, one thing I didn't like about the games is how the gallery works.

The bra/no-bra scenes are seperate entries, instead of a single entry with sub-options.
Likewise, the caught-blowjob scene and the fake-blowjob scene are unlocked seperately.
It feels like it would make more sense for the entire event to play in the gallery, from the moment you get caught, through the choice of whehter to fake it or not, to the end of the scene.

I understand that these gallery unlocks being mutually explusive add replay value, but i figure most people are either planning to do two playthroughs anyway, or just do one an grab a 100% savefile for the other half.
We can definitely work on improving the gallery, the one that's in there now is just a first pass.

Raizeki

Feb 18, 2018
Any help ? I haven't been able to get the First Bar Job to complete. It says that table 3 is the table in the bottom right corner, but I'm unable to interact with any table in the bar.

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes