ewigpfad

May 4, 2020

Just a nice little bugfix patch to follow up the 1.0 release of Third Crisis! Hope you all
have been enjoying it so far. It’s been nothing but incredible to experience on our end.

Added GAG Captain Armor for Throb in the Gear Shop.
Fixed Jewel Peitho being a black box.
Fixed a possible softlock in the first finale fight.
Fixed being able to walk out of bounds in the finale fights.
Fixed an issue with the analytics option breaking the options menu if disabled.
Fixed an issue where equipping the bandana on Throb would make him invisible.
Fixed a big pathfinding issue where enemies wouldn't move if they couldn't reach their desired point. Now they will get as close as they can.
Fixed an issue where combat would sometimes play the wrong music after a fight is completed

spoopoo

Mar 1, 2020
For both Windows and Android.
If you're getting an invalid package message from the apk, it might be caused by an older version of TC with the same package name and can possibly be resolved by uninstalling the older version.
Enjoy.

funny feller

Sep 16, 2019
If you're getting an invalid package message from the apk, it might be caused by an older version of TC with the same package name and can possibly be resolved by uninstalling the older version.
Enjoy.
seems to be patreon release, can mods check for viruses and if clean then update the thread with new links?

p23rklo

Jul 17, 2018
Enjoy.
seems to be patreon release, can mods check for viruses and if clean then update the thread with new links?
This one seems the better upload. I run the OP game and it won't load new game without needing to use steamloader (which virustotal freaked out and detected shit ton of detections). The one uploaded here is an updated version plus it doesn't have that shitty steamloader which could be a malicious file.

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
Enjoy.
Hopefully this version is better. The game was already buggy years ago but 1.0 is really a huge mess. I cannot even pass the first scene (the, I would say, dream scene after the sex beam fight at the tutorial dungeon)

EDIT: Ty, this version is definitely better than the one in the OP. It even have the skip mode and many more in the settings.

Last edited:
Reactions: Demon1dixie
Feb 29, 2020
i haven't been this whelmed by an ending to an hgame since corruption of champions
maybe the coc2 cameos were an early warning sign

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes