Cadwae

Oct 13, 2019
There a download for PC that isn't the APK/Android version? Want to try the game a bit before I buy on Steam. Thank you Steam for the private feature lol.

Anonymous fapper98

Feb 13, 2020
it's Cumplete?? Whoa! It was one of the first h-games I played 3 years ago mann, GG Anduo games! You guys have created something special ;-;

Naruleci

Mar 15, 2020
It's actually complete? Awesome!!! This was one of the first H-games that got me into all this! Congrats to them!

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
Such a good game but left with such an unsatisfied itch. Wish there was an actual sexy ending if you ended with high enough perversion. The endings that are there aren't really satisfying. I did get hyped when the cat jumped in, just wish the music was better.

I also do hope they come back and actually finish the Peitho route. It's clearly just unfinished.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Such a good game but left with such an unsatisfied itch. Wish there was an actual sexy ending if you ended with high enough perversion. The endings that are there aren't really satisfying. I did get hyped when the cat jumped in, just wish the music was better.
I agree I didn't find any of the ending particularly satisfying, especially considering it took them six months to create that boss battle and those two endings. I've started another playthrough to see if anything has been added around Carceburg, either as as extra dialogue, activities or scenes. Outside of the two added dominatrix scenes I've found nothing new. So... overall I'm feeling really underwhelmed on what we got in relation to how long it took. I don't believe that Anduo was milking anyone, at least as far as most on this site would use the term, but I do think that they might have held onto this a bit longer so they could get more done on Erokin and now Neon Nights. They probably didn't want to release this, lose patrons paying for this game, but not have enough of Neon Nights done to make that the new thing to become a patron of.

I also do hope they come back and actually finish the Peitho route. It's clearly just unfinished.
Based on earlier posts by Anduo in the lead up to this release, talking 8 months to a year ago now, they did have plans to go back and fill in some more routes and activities after the release of 1.0. Peitho was on that list. I don't know if plans have changed at all since then, but they did say they were planning on doing a bit more with Third Crisis for the next couple of months. I hope its not all Lovense stuff, as that has seemingly been the major time sink for a lot of coding and bug fixing, and I think the introduction of Lovense did hamper the story significantly. I've felt like the story, exploration, level design, etc. have all been lack luster compared to earlier in the game, I'm sure part of it is general burnout + an eagerness at seeing the light at the end of the tunnel, but the introduction of Lovense was a pretty defining turning point for all of that as well.

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes