Feb 9, 2021
i want to report an android bug on patrol mission day 3, which there is input problem on the slum battle

update: man, every battle mechanic which involve 2 playable character has an input problem

Last edited:

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
Is there an easier way to get back to town from the mansion? I'm stuck because the house is surrounded and I can't get there.

Tenner2k

May 17, 2023
How are you supposed to use the vibrodash in the prologue? I go into the skills menu and see an icon that says 3/3 but with no way to activate it

May 21, 2024
Is there a way to skip or fast forward through the boring ragdoll scenes? I'm playing for the first time in a few years, skipped to the Pietho Route content, and am at the bit where Jenna's giving a blowjob to the random soldier and its miserable. It doesn't have keyboard controls, which means I need to grab the mouse I already put away, the dirty talk just repeats without any indication of when its over and it constantly pops up, which makes the scene last longer. Worse, because I need to use the mouse I'm not playing one-handed, which sucks.

There might be some indicator with the white fuzz that fills the screen border. Its still not fun.

funny feller

Sep 16, 2019
Is there a way to skip or fast forward through the boring ragdoll scenes? I'm playing for the first time in a few years, skipped to the Pietho Route content, and am at the bit where Jenna's giving a blowjob to the random soldier and its miserable. It doesn't have keyboard controls, which means I need to grab the mouse I already put away, the dirty talk just repeats without any indication of when its over and it constantly pops up, which makes the scene last longer. Worse, because I need to use the mouse I'm not playing one-handed, which sucks.

There might be some indicator with the white fuzz that fills the screen border. Its still not fun.
there is a way
b5ytmd0bhpg41.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler
May 21, 2024
And the Peitho route is bugged. When you did your first slave's breast inspection, after you finish the terrible ragdoll scene it loops and starts again. Absolutely awful. I'm going to assume that past this bug, the rest of the Peitho route is a series of ragdoll interactions, which is a terrible shame. It was the most promising (degenerate) route.

This was on 1.01, not 1.02. It might be fixed now. I don't really care anymore.

Last edited:

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
And the Peitho route is bugged. When you did your first slave's breast inspection, after you finish the terrible ragdoll scene it loops and starts again. Absolutely awful. I'm going to assume that past this bug, the rest of the Peitho route is a series of ragdoll interactions, which is a terrible shame. It was the most promising (degenerate) route.

This was on 1.01, not 1.02. It might be fixed now. I don't really care anymore.
It doesn't loop and start over again. You do it a couple of times to test her enjoyment. I believe one is supposed to be rougher and another is supposed to be with pinched nipples or something like that. And yes, the ragdoll stuff is annoying.

RiaS_D Gremory

May 5, 2024
It's actually completed like seriously this was one of the first H games that hooked me into these stuffs but later due to some bugs I lost my saves and felt bored to play any more then got stuck in that Peitho loop. If anyone updates a full save do tell me will love to see the endings

Aug 25, 2017
I've been following this game for a while now and I just want to offer my congratulations to the team for finishing this game. From an Overwatch parody to its own thing, I had a fun time playing it. Here's to another successful release. Cheers

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
For anyone too paranoid to download because of the false positives reports and don't want to deal with Steam cracks or anything of the sort, here is the GOG Installer Version:

Please try this and thanks.

As you can see, the Installer is clean:
1716393299263.png
And so is the Post-Installation:
1716393468422.png

If you wish to have a second opinion, please go ahead and either test yourselves or wait for someone else to test.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 102 Votes