Master Mirror

May 11, 2017
Less than a year soon. :p

Just gotta have enough events that give enough perversion to justify her being willing to walk around in the nude.
I prefer slow corruption anyway, it opens up a lot of space for small sexy events.

Keep up the good work, this is one of the quality games on this website.:FeelsGoodMan:

RenDedSec

Jan 28, 2018
I like this game very much,buut every update means that we will have only about 2-3 CG`s and a little progress in story.For example: last version had about 3 CG`s and story progress,but now in 0,4 we got again 3-4 CG`s and new combat system,reworked Jenna and Jewel`s model`s and reworked some nps`s skin`s.Well this is a little proggres but I think,that for 2 month you can do no CG`s,5 for example.I don`t blame you guys,your work is great off course but personaly me,want something more :p

Vilsa Nara

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Are the CG that were not available in 0.3.1 done in the update?
We added two CG sets to two previous scenes, one new CG. Not all of them are done yet, but we're working through them as best we can.

I like this game very much,buut every update means that we will have only about 2-3 CG`s and a little progress in story.For example: last version had about 3 CG`s and story progress,but now in 0,4 we got again 3-4 CG`s and new combat system,reworked Jenna and Jewel`s model`s and reworked some nps`s skin`s.Well this is a little proggres but I think,that for 2 month you can do no CG`s,5 for example.I don`t blame you guys,your work is great off course but personaly me,want something more :p
We'll try our best!

Reactions: Gigalomaniac

TrickyK

Jul 10, 2018
Getting a consistent crash at 30 perversion when sitting on the guys lap in the inn and then letting him grab you. Running as admin fixed it.

Version .4 windows

Vilsa Nara

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Getting a consistent crash at 30 perversion when sitting on the guys lap in the inn and then letting him grab you. Running as admin fixed it.

Version .4 windows
Noted! It seems to be a low-level Unity issue. We're looking into fixing it. Thanks for letting us know! ♥

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
It was March the last time I played and we had a badass protag shooting the shit out of stuff and I was loving it ..... is it still like that or do the comments i'm reading mean she's gone from badass to braindead cumdump?

Bearcore

Sep 9, 2017
It was March the last time I played and we had a badass protag shooting the shit out of stuff and I was loving it ..... is it still like that or do the comments i'm reading mean she's gone from badass to braindead cumdump?
I mean.. would many players dislike that?
We're trying to do what feel right for jenna to do. But if the player wants her to be a cumdump, there's choices that lead in that direction. We're making an H-game afterall :)

Reactions: Master Mirror

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Personally I'm looking forwards to her getting her weapons back and having a couple of combat-encounters.

You can work the dom/sub stuff into that depending on whether she wins or loses, but I thought that the actual combat mechanics were pretty clever and the vibro-cage thing was an interesting sign of things to come. (sex-traps in combat)

Honestly, roaming around this town playing at being a slave doesn't do much for me. Partially because every building in the town looks borderline identical, so it's hard to navigate, but also because it feels like it's pushing the slavery angle too hard, so the natural response should be for her to get defensive and deliberately avoid stuff like that.

Either combat-loss scenes/sex-based traps where she has no choice, or things that are actually tempting enough to lure her in would be my pick. Get some corruption going before she starts to do things by choice.

Most of the sex scenes I saw in the previous demo were pretty much just 'do you want to do X?' and there's really no in-character reason to say yes.

Also, I still think coffee-guy in the opening act comes across as kind of stupid.
It feels like there really should be an 'I don't have time to deal with your shit' option to just bypass him.
Especially given how rude he is.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I mean.. would many players dislike that?
We're trying to do what feel right for jenna to do. But if the player wants her to be a cumdump, there's choices that lead in that direction. We're making an H-game afterall :)
I'm more of an RPG and story guy, the whole braindead cumdump/slavery isn't my thing.

It was too soon to tell how it was going to go first time I played and it looked more RPG/story focused but the comments made me think it's gone the opposite way.

Just wanted to check before I tried it again.

It started out as her in a mission to rescue her girlfriend and now it sounds like she's a town sex slave. Obviously there is a market for that but it's not for me.

AriseHentai

Jun 25, 2018
I was wondering if anyone would mind putting an effort into the $5 Patreon version that was released. (v0.4) and providing a download link?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
I'm more of an RPG and story guy, the whole braindead cumdump/slavery isn't my thing.

It was too soon to tell how it was going to go first time I played and it looked more RPG/story focused but the comments made me think it's gone the opposite way.

Just wanted to check before I tried it again.

It started out as her in a mission to rescue her girlfriend and now it sounds like she's a town sex slave. Obviously there is a market for that but it's not for me.
It's currently a fair amount of sex content, but most of it is optional or at least partially optional at this point. So you can currently have her engage in a fair amount of sex acts, but can also avoid most of it. From what the dev has said it'll have options to limit the amount of sex / have a slower corruption into sex path developed further later.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
It's currently a fair amount of sex content, but most of it is optional or at least partially optional at this point. So you can currently have her engage in a fair amount of sex acts, but can also avoid most of it. From what the dev has said it'll have options to limit the amount of sex / have a slower corruption into sex path developed further later.
I don't do corruption games, not my thing.

Like I said, when I played it the game was an RPG. It went up until you beat the boss then woke up in a town and that was it.

I assumed it would carry on like that, kinda like Roundscape with sex scenes following the story. It's not a problem, plenty of other RPG's here I enjoy it just started off interesting is all. Doesn't matter, not all games are for everyone.

Reactions: Bearcore

Vilsa Nara

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
I don't do corruption games, not my thing.

Like I said, when I played it the game was an RPG. It went up until you beat the boss then woke up in a town and that was it.

I assumed it would carry on like that, kinda like Roundscape with sex scenes following the story. It's not a problem, plenty of other RPG's here I enjoy it just started off interesting is all. Doesn't matter, not all games are for everyone.
The plan is to carry on the story and not just focus solely on the sexual content. v0.4 sees her starting to fight again. v0.5 will expand on that. The tone set in the beginning of the game is what you can expect for future content.

reallybadman

Jul 14, 2017
Any plans to speed up NPC turns in combat and village night patrol? Waiting on 3 or 4 NPCs before your turn seems like an eternity after the first couple rounds. I could see removing the turn based system for night patrols altogether and having the guards perform their routes continuous.

4.50 star(s) 106 Votes