MagLev

Oct 1, 2017
Once you start the Ambush mission do you never return to Carceburg again? So I should do all the missions (Waitress, Townhall, dark alley, etc) before leaving?
I'm interested in knowing that too, I'm very close to the ambush thing but I think I have a lot left to do in Carceburg.

kailina55

Aug 11, 2018
I'm interested in knowing that too, I'm very close to the ambush thing but I think I have a lot left to do in Carceburg.
I'd generally recommend having multiple saves in order to access all the scenes.
For example there is no returning once you've gone far enough down the peitho (Townhall) route.
I'm not entirely sure which ambush you are talking about, but in my current save where I am up to date on the main story I cannot return to Carceburg yet.
It sounds bad, but the game has a nice quality of life feature to counteract these dead ends. When you go to load game there is a "skip to content" button on the bottom of the screen that allows you to start at various key points throughout the game. This makes it relatively easy to go back for content you might have missed.

Reactions: Ankhesenamun

Bound-Spirit

Dec 6, 2019
Once you start the Ambush mission do you never return to Carceburg again? So I should do all the missions (Waitress, Townhall, dark alley, etc) before leaving?
I'd agree with kailina55, multiple saves are your best way to go. Recommended save points: just before ambush mission (losing to Wildfire has a bad scene that can only be seen there), after Sublevel 2 boss fight just before going to the bar (hard locks there, chose "abandon" it'll give you free rein for perversion quests and the other choice will carry on main quest) and after Townhall event 9 (event 10 will immediately lock you into Peitho path).

thesgc

Aug 30, 2019
I wonder if anyone is disappointed in the new update or not or how expansive it is?
To my knowledge they've never had traditionally large updates, they instead have smaller updates on a consistent monthly basis. If you want a big difference then I'd recommend coming back to the game after 3-6 months

kailina55

Aug 11, 2018
can you pls tell me where it's located
You have to do the main story content as far as it goes, after that:
After bringing the map shard to Lady you head back into the wilderness south of the mansion. There is a second peithos base to the south west. (it's marked with an exclamation mark on the minimap) After fighting 2 rounds of peithos thugs you will find the new outfit in the northern most room of the base.

Kattlarv

Feb 8, 2019
I dunno, I was wondering where this game was going, and granted, there is a lot of gay kind of mixed into it... but the whole giving dude a bj minigame was a little too much, I think the description might be missing a tag if you know what I mean.

Is curious a tag? Like what are we doing with this game?
It's hard to say. It's had tags removed, tags added, tags left hanging for dead without any content for +1 year.
The advertising is misleading both on steam and Itch.
It's currently unclear if routes will even be finished or just cut short where they are atm.

in which update ?
It's been in for like, at least 3 updates? I recall seeing his scene in the gallery when I last checked.

Bound-Spirit

Dec 6, 2019
are there any other scenes similar to the lose to wildfire events that aren't found in the gallery
As far as I'm aware of. this is the only scene. The other major boss battle with Jenna being humiliated by a boss would be Leith at the start, but I think that's in the gallery.

pharal

Apr 13, 2020
A couple of questions that I hope someone here will be kind enough to answer:

Can perversion become too high, meaning can you skip or miss scenes leading up to more perverse scenes? I only ask because a couple of times, it seemed to progress very quickly into more lewd behavior and I like the decent into perversion :)
Also is there any reason to keep it in check story wise? Can you lock yourself into a specific ending outside of events?

I am in the small town still and I don't wanna miss stuff. Is there more than bar/waitress, townhall booths and Klaus? I think there is something about an alley up top that I couldn't enter previously and there is ofc the groping scenes with guy outside Townhall, motel guy and tailor, but I don't think those can go beyond groping on clothes.

Can we disable the Christmas stuff?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Man this game is so awesome. I just started like yesterday so I was wondering if this game actually updates once every month? It seemed like it when looking at the devs patreon page. I'm asking because I think I'd rather have the world not be snowy although it's of course a nice little winter/holiday theme within the game.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Man this game is so awesome. I just started like yesterday so I was wondering if this game actually updates once every month? It seemed like it when looking at the devs patreon page. I'm asking because I think I'd rather have the world not be snowy although it's of course a nice little winter/holiday theme within the game.
Yes, they do monthly updates. As a note this means that the updates are generally smaller than some other games with multiple months between updates.

JonnyPowers

Jun 17, 2017
A couple of questions that I hope someone here will be kind enough to answer:

Can perversion become too high, meaning can you skip or miss scenes leading up to more perverse scenes? I only ask because a couple of times, it seemed to progress very quickly into more lewd behavior and I like the decent into perversion :)
Also is there any reason to keep it in check story wise? Can you lock yourself into a specific ending outside of events?

I am in the small town still and I don't wanna miss stuff. Is there more than bar/waitress, townhall booths and Klaus? I think there is something about an alley up top that I couldn't enter previously and there is ofc the groping scenes with guy outside Townhall, motel guy and tailor, but I don't think those can go beyond groping on clothes.

Can we disable the Christmas stuff?

Honestly I'd like to know the same thing. I've been resistant but I'm getting the feeling there's no reward (maybe yet) for doing so and I might want to just restart and submit.

Jul 28, 2018
I don't think so (assuming you have some Perversion), but I haven't replayed the whole game lately.

There are differences in choices/scenes and some extra minor missions you can only get with 0 Perversion, just like there are choices you can only make with Perversion above certain thresholds.

4.50 star(s) 106 Votes