Kattlarv

Feb 8, 2019
Not much worse than anyone else.

And I'm holding off on playing the new version until they make up their damn mind.
And I wouldn't have to bore you, if they stopped doing the same mistakes over and over.

Scorpioguy99

Feb 16, 2020
Not much worse than anyone else.

And I'm holding off on playing the new version until they make up their damn mind.
And I wouldn't have to bore you, if they stopped doing the same mistakes over and over.
I have absolutely no clue why you're complaining to us. We're the farthest thing from the creators of the game. If you wanna bitch and moan, take it to the people making the game. If you do it here, you'll get flak and rightfully so.

May 12, 2019
My game's glitched as fuck right now, I can't change any of my options and like half the things I click on don't seem to work. I tried reinstalling it but that doesn't seem to fix the issue cause the game keeps other stuff seperate from the main folder. anyone know how to clear all of the game's data from my computer so I can do a completely fresh install?

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
So anyone got a fix for this? Anyone? Dev?
Bug.jpg
At night can't move normally or get detected by patrol. In order to move you need hold movement key or left-click till that top right white loading thing finish loading. The mysterious shadow next to the bush is my character, you can only see the shadow is because of holding movement key or left-click, other wise you are invisible. When you finish loading(holding movement key or left-click) and your character appears, patrol can't catch you and just overlaps you where you stand.

This is a problem if anyone wants to do/get the mission scene where you need put a device at their HQ and there are only 2 methods to do so and its the 2nd method that people won't be able to do.
- The non-sexual way would be during day time you go to their window
- The sexual way where you get caught by the patrol at night and let them rape you before they rest or go do something else(i forgot what) and you got chance to place device inside.
I mean its still ok to skip 2nd method and do 1st method and just use ingame console to cheat and add a little perversion points if you are farming perversion but yeah, this needs a fix.

Last edited:
Aug 12, 2018
well...no, English is not my native language, it will be very slow for me to explore the whole game, so I choose to ask first to find out if there is any game content I want.
Thats what i thought. No worrys, just play the game and i promis u will not be disappointed.

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
An interactive repeatable mission scene that can start after finishing about 30 something chain-mission..
Contains R18 pics, open this alone.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I do not hold any responsibility for any itchy clicker just for sharing this spoiler, blame your little bro pee wee's brain for taking over your brain. :giggle::censored::sneaky:

Kattlarv

Feb 8, 2019
An interactive repeatable mission scene that can start after finishing about 30 something chain-mission..
Contains R18 pics, open this alone.
I do not hold any responsibility for any itchy clicker just for sharing this spoiler, blame your little bro pee wee's brain for taking over your brain. :giggle::censored::sneaky:
Yeah, hyper cocks and hyper inflation has been in this game for months if not years xP
I mean... I guess it's technically a spoiler to people that haven't played the game or read the content descriptions... xP

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
I found out something and I do not know if its mend to be like that as a shortcut or its a bug/glitch. During her toilet fuck scene, you do not need to drag her to fuck left and right to make NPC cum.
You only need to press 'A' on keyboard and the NPC will fill her up even if the dick is not in her, the moment you press 'A' you can see the NPC thrusting back and forth and mysteriously giving her a cream pie without putting in her.

Reactions: Scorpioguy99

thesgc

Aug 30, 2019
Anyone have the 30 version working on android? Game crashes out before loading to the menu screen for me. 29 is fine and loads up pretty fast actually, 30 never has

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes