D.VaBeast

Jan 11, 2020
when is 32.0 going to be on here you think? Just curious because I want to start a fresh playthrough when the newest version comes out.

Reactions: Moonlight07

malvic

Sep 8, 2017
You two need to get a room or something, damn.

Your debate seems focused on two very nebulous stances that only appear to be as simple as "what is present" and "what is not present" on the surface and in practice seem to come down to interpretations of how much of something constitutes an inclusion or an omission. And that simply can't be specific enough to sway anyone's opinion one way or the other, so it's fairly pointless to bitch about.

And most of the rest comes down to what or who an individual chooses to be offended by, or not. Which isn't really worthwhile communicating either. An "offensive archetype" of a character is hardly criticism that holds any substance to anyone other than a very, very specific audience who happens to be offended the exact same way about the exact same thing; or are willing to be told that they are offended by something.
Inversely it's hardly as though referring to criticism(however valid or invalid it may be) as "toxic" is going to disarm it in any capacity.

You seem to be two people paying way too much attention to one another, when apparently that has very clearly shown itself to be not at all constructive for quite awhile.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Being On-Topic about the game means not attempting to belittle the Dev for their open admissions of intent in game themes or implications, nor trying to claim some sort of socially subversive or hidden agenda (which obviously does not exist in this case).

Further badgering like examples above will be considered in ways most ungenerous.

dash327

Jun 21, 2017
Is there a way to do a completely pure run of current content? I ask because for some reason, the game will give 5 perversion points when attempting to leave the motel after getting the armor to repair Wildfire, even when I had none literally seconds before. The points persist in previous saves long before that event, and I don't know how to fix it.

Jul 28, 2018
Is there a way to do a completely pure run of current content? I ask because for some reason, the game will give 5 perversion points when attempting to leave the motel after getting the armor to repair Wildfire, even when I had none literally seconds before. The points persist in previous saves long before that event, and I don't know how to fix it.
I gave it a try (on 0.32.1 x64) and didn't see anything similar. That dialog has three options (Pure, Normal, Perverted) and I didn't get Perversion on the Pure or Normal choices. You can also just leave the other way.

As far as Perversion persisting through saves (which it shouldn't, obviously) does it stay after quitting and restarting the game?

dash327

Jun 21, 2017
I gave it a try (on 0.32.1 x64) and didn't see anything similar. That dialog has three options (Pure, Normal, Perverted) and I didn't get Perversion on the Pure or Normal choices. You can also just leave the other way.

As far as Perversion persisting through saves (which it shouldn't, obviously) does it stay after quitting and restarting the game?
I am playing on 0.31.0 x64, so that might make a difference. It doesn't revert to 0 if I reset the game, but it does revert if I go all the way back to an autosave during one of the Flashbacks while in Sublevel Two. It's actually just doing it whenever now. If I exit the flashback? 5 in the perversion stat. Fighting the last set of enemies on that sublevel? 5 in the perversion stat. Exiting through the window in Jenna's room after getting the armor? 5 in the perversion stat. Doing literally anything? 5 in the perversion stat. Nothing I seem to do is able to fix it. The only explanation I can think of is when I accidentally made Jenna agree to fuck Jewel when getting the FB thing from the bar for Markus. The problem is that there was no indication of any perversion increase. Nothing that said "Perversion +5" where it normally would. Nothing on the status screen was changed. Perversion was still at 0.

At this point, I'm just going to start over and avoid that dialogue option and see if it makes any difference at all.

Jul 28, 2018
I am playing on 0.31.0 x64, so that might make a difference. It doesn't revert to 0 if I reset the game, but it does revert if I go all the way back to an autosave during one of the Flashbacks while in Sublevel Two. It's actually just doing it whenever now.
Yeah, that's weird. You might want to post in their Discord to see if anyone else is seeing what you are and/or share a save.

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes