Vilsa Nara

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Apparently saves don't carry over, Devs really need to add a "start from last update." I will not replay this forest sequence every time.
Saves do carry over, just not from 0.1 because of some conflicts. There is also a 'Skip Prologue' button in Load Game that will give you a save that takes place after the prologue and starts you off in the Motel.

Reactions: RedPillBlues

xephion

Aug 6, 2016
yeah i kinda lose interest now i hate the new art style for the character nothing personal i may come back way later but for now it kinda kill any interest

Reactions: HunterSeeker

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Saves do carry over, just not from 0.1 because of some conflicts. There is also a 'Skip Prologue' button in Load Game that will give you a save that takes place after the prologue and starts you off in the Motel.
I could have sworn I played v0.2, maybe i'm just tripping.

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
I liked what's on offer so far. Also that it's not the same old gameplay like you see in rpgm games is refreshing (I was expecting that when I saw the pixel sprites for traveling through the game)

Reactions: Vilsa Nara

billyestus

Jun 2, 2017
I remember checking out this game a few months ago. I'm surprised to see that the art style changed but it looks great! I like the new design for the main character!

caiqa

Sep 5, 2018
It was actually any sort of effect like being drunk or covered in cum that would cause it! But there's no need to worry about that now because it's fixed in our latest patch! 0.4.3 should fix all of the weird problems that were happening in 0.4.2.

I'm playing the 0.4.3 ver and It is still happening

Apr 8, 2018
here is my save with following features :
- Lost my bra, pantiless (cameltoe :heartcoveredeyes:), 248 perversion, 965 gold
- 16/28 scene unlocked, missing mostly alternative scene (go to the bed to see gallery) so you will need to start a new game to get them
- main story finished

download and paste the save in C:\Users\"your users name"\AppData\LocalLow\Anduo Games\Third Crisis\Saves

Reactions: -Loli-Ghost-

UpSized

Mar 16, 2018
There's a really strange drop in quality from the character art to the hentai scenes art but overall pretty solid game. After seeing an older playthrough of this I think the new artstyle definitely looks better than the previous one. Still wish the h-scenes art could be better and closer to the character art tho.

Reactions: Anonny and yomean

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
After a while of waiting on this game to reach further in development I finally thought it time to give it a shot. My god, It's incredible! I usually don't like these types of games to the point of outright hating them. RPGM overworld style navigation almost always gives me an aneurysm but the charm of this one has won me over. The gameplay is simple and fun enough to be enjoyable. Not to mention it has reason to exist alongside the lewd content of the game.
Even fetishes like maledom, blackmail, etc., ones that I typically abhor are presented in a manner that feels just enough to be rough and kinky but not enough to be considered outright "mean spirited" and uncomfortable.

Jenna/Vibe/Blue is a great protagonist! She's cute, hilarious, and feels like she can hold her own which makes the whole corruption thing a lot more sexier when you know she's doing it willingly. So glad more female leads are appearing in adult games; we need more of them! Or at least I do, so I can finally self insert into a protag. :closedtongue:

Lastly, I'm not sure why people are opposing the new artstyle. It looks much more detailed and clean, not to mention easier on the eyes; it's very apparent when you compare Jenna's & Jewel's standard pose art to the sex scenes. I for one am all for the change. :biggrin:

Thank you for your awesome work @Vilsa Nara! You've got me as a patron once the next update drops. :firstimekiss:

Vilsa Nara

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
After a while of waiting on this game to reach further in development I finally thought it time to give it a shot. My god, It's incredible! I usually don't like these types of games to the point of outright hating them. RPGM overworld style navigation almost always gives me an aneurysm but the charm of this one has won me over. The gameplay is simple and fun enough to be enjoyable. Not to mention it has reason to exist alongside the lewd content of the game.
Even fetishes like maledom, blackmail, etc., ones that I typically abhor are presented in a manner that feels just enough to be rough and kinky but not enough to be considered outright "mean spirited" and uncomfortable.

Jenna/Vibe/Blue is a great protagonist! She's cute, hilarious, and feels like she can hold her own which makes the whole corruption thing a lot more sexier when you know she's doing it willingly. So glad more female leads are appearing in adult games; we need more of them! Or at least I do, so I can finally self insert into a protag. :closedtongue:

Lastly, I'm not sure why people are opposing the new artstyle. It looks much more detailed and clean, not to mention easier on the eyes; it's very apparent when you compare Jenna's & Jewel's standard pose art to the sex scenes. I for one am all for the change. :biggrin:

Thank you for your awesome work @Vilsa Nara! You've got me as a patron once the next update drops. :firstimekiss:
Thanks so much! I'm really happy that you like the writing! Hearing that we made you like elements that you usually hate makes me feel really proud of myself and the team working with me. ♥

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
How much content is in latest version, if you convert in hours of playthrough?

Apr 8, 2018
How much content is in latest version, if you convert in hours of playthrough?
if your goal is to unlock everythng in the gallery it take several hours
since you need to play at last 2 time the story to get alternative scene+grind to get some other ^^

4.50 star(s) 106 Votes