Cruci

Dec 24, 2017
I'm streaming this game right now and for some hours. First playthrough, blind playthrough of Patreon version, 0.33.

Now done, recording of this session is available. Will return later!

Last edited:
Reactions: KawaiiDesu63

Black.Ankh

Jan 29, 2018
Hi

Is there a walkthrough of this game ?
I'd like to make sure of my choices, and know when to save to explore all the path (without necessarily restarting from scratch)

vx1900

Jan 17, 2020
Hi

Is there a walkthrough of this game ?
I'd like to make sure of my choices, and know when to save to explore all the path (without necessarily restarting from scratch)
The game only hard-locks you into a path in one place so far. Maybe two if you count the point where it almost literally says "do you want this path, or this path?" In both cases what's coming is heavily telegraphed though, and even if you dislike your choice, the game autosaves CONSTANTLY: just go back a few autosaves and you're golden. Besides, even playing through every path the game has to offer should only take six hours or so at most with the current content.

Jul 28, 2018
Im on the Peitho path right now. When I try to sleep it say I still have some work to do. I did all training with the slave girl
that available at the moment. It still says I have work to do but I cant figure out what it is I be doing. Do you know?
If you're out of training options and you've met with Pyra twice then you're out of things to do at Peitho.

GhoulGuy360

Dec 17, 2020
I am getting a message that it failed to load mono, and this never happened to me before and I have no idea how to fix it.

although nothing wrong with waiting for the update to fix my game.

Gleiphnir

Jun 9, 2018
Is there any way to get the event clothes after the event has passed? And is it possible to get them after starting the peitho route?

Marlin Brandy

Aug 18, 2018
Is there any way to get the event clothes after the event has passed? And is it possible to get them after starting the peitho route?
If you start the peitho route, you're locked in the basement until further notice, so no. You can always get the event clothes by adding them to your inventory with the console, otherwise mess with your computer's clock settings and you should be able to trigger them

Reactions: Gleiphnir

Del.Mar

Nov 19, 2017
Try to make first cocktail Double Buuze with recipe. Mix vodka+rum or rum+vodka or vodka+rum+ice+cherry and without cherry and/or ice and it doesn't work.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 107 Votes